AFC Wildcard GDT: #7 Pittsburgh @ #2 Kansas City

Broncofan

Who wins today?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner!

• Steelers - just checking, you're sure you're clicking Pittsburgh, right?
    • Chiefs

Just now, Jakuvious said:

The comeback has  begun.

Somehow the Steelers will draw within two scores, then Mike Tomlin will do something incredibly stupid to kill momentum. Sort of like last year. 

At this point, I just want to see Roethlisberger go down swinging. Should have come out aggressive from the start, taken the risks. It's his final game, you aren't winning this thing running it down KC"s throats no matter how many wet dreams Tomlin had about that gameplan during the week. 

Yea, maybe the 39 year old QB wouldn't have done much, either. But it would have given them a better chance. 

Those ungrateful Steelers fans who don't appreciate the final game of their 18 year QB's career? Yea, they can **** off. Looking at a few people in this thread.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I saw a guy try and do that against an actual trained fighter and let me tell you, that was an entertaining spectacle.

I hate it when trained fighters get into fights.  They really should know better, and in most instances be able to just walk away.  They can really hurt a guy, bad, and quick.  I get it, sometimes someone just won't get it, but you could hurt this guy permanent.  I really don't like that.

Just now, CKSteeler said:

Somehow the Steelers will draw within two scores, then Mike Tomlin will do something incredibly stupid to kill momentum. Sort of like last year. 

At this point, I just want to see Roethlisberger go down swinging. Should have come out aggressive from the start, taken the risks. It's his final game, you aren't winning this thing running it down KC"s throats no matter how many wet dreams Tomlin had about that gameplan during the week. 

Yea, maybe the 39 year old QB wouldn't have done much, either. But it would have given them a better chance. 

Those ungrateful Steelers fans who don't appreciate the final game of their 18 year QB's career? Yea, they can **** off. Looking at a few people in this thread.

You do realize it's possible to be critical of a guy while acknowledging what he's done positive. in the past. It's called not living in the past. The franchise is more important than Ben.

Just now, Dome said:

technically they are right, they can try the stuff they saw

True.  Its funny to see that realization hit their faces.

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

I saw a guy try and do that against an actual trained fighter and let me tell you, that was an entertaining spectacle.

I saw a couple of those fights happen while bouncing in downtown Nashville.

It went real poorly.