GDT: Bengals @ Titans (Return of The King Edition)

Mesa_Titan

2 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Meh, I like the Bengals. Every fan base has a few. God knows Titans Twitter does.

As a fan of a team with a well known cesspool of twitterers, I cannot complain about other fan bases Twitter followings. 

With that said, Titans by fiddy because I hate all other fans of teams that don’t hype up my team. 

I'm torn between feeling like we go out there and prove why we're the #1 seed... and feeling like it's going to be so deflating when we struggle on offense, Henry averages under 3 ypc, and those butterflies from 2009 return, where even in the first half something felt 'wrong'.

9 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I'm torn between feeling like we go out there and prove why we're the #1 seed... and feeling like it's going to be so deflating when we struggle on offense, Henry averages under 3 ypc, and those butterflies from 2009 return, where even in the first half something felt 'wrong'.

yeah, same. it's so weird to go into a game like this having absolutely no idea what to expect from this team but it really is such a different group from what we've seen most of the season and it's just hard to know how things will go.

• Like 1

I am feeling more willing than usual to give sincere predictions for these playoffs ...IDK why....I am just drunk on our kool-aid

In my BONES I feel that our defense is going to be the best unit on the field for both teams tomorrow. We are going to severely limit their offense.

and before any bengal fans try to quote me now or say "nice prediction you clown" if I prove to be wrong...just know that nobody on your favorite team knows who you are.

I've seen more Titans gear around than ever today. 
A good sign too is kids decked out. Bodes well for future generations.  Titans just need to hold up their end and win. It could really set a tone for years to come with how fans of all ages view the franchise. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

yeah, same. it's so weird to go into a game like this having absolutely no idea what to expect from this team but it really is such a different group from what we've seen most of the season and it's just hard to know how things will go.

It's the playoffs.  It's only good teams left, so anything can happen.

Everything reasonable in me says we're gonna win.  We are a better team, top to bottom.  We've got much more impressive wins this season than the Bengals.  We're hosting.  But I also know that we're not so much better than them that we can't lose.  All it takes is a few things going wrong.

And after the season we've had, if we're one and done in the playoffs, it's gonna feel like a huge failure.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

We just are so scorned from years past. It's so hard to forget years and years of disappointment.

Vrabel and company have never crap the bed. Even in AFC championship game we were up 17-7.  Players let that one slip and Mahomes played well. 
Last year, we were there until our offense went dark. Davis disappeared and let Lamar run that one time. 

We hopefully have things in place to prevent such let downs, with the new people. But Vrabel and people should have them in position and ready to play, to avoid an embarrassing showing. 

• Like 1