NFC Wildcard GDT: #5 Cardinals @ #4 Rams

Broncofan

Who wins today?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner!

• Cards
    • Rams

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Wow, not one single Kyler Murray thread after the worst playoff performance by a QB I can remember in recent history. Kudos, FF!

I can do a catch all "Lincoln Riley Quarterbacks are busts and excel because of the over-simplistic spread offense that isn't NFL Friendly" thread if you want.

3 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Honestly? Credit to Kingsbury. He's not a good coach, but you can't blame him for being hired. He's in a job he's not suited for, but he has improved the team each season and arguably has been more successful in the NFL than he was in college.

I don’t blame him for taking a job he was unqualified for, I’m blaming the organization. 

Steve Keim also stinks. One playoff win in 9 seasons and has gotten blown out in all their playoff loses

12 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

Kliff was a Bidwill hire.  It was the classic hire-the-exact-opposite-of-the-guy-you-fired move.

Kyler/Kliff are Jameis/Koetter.  One is too flawed to be an elite QB end the other should’ve never been more than a coordinator.  Keim needs to be the first one to go.  He’s made a living off Trades/FA. 

I was more referring to it being a case of self-preservation on Keim's part.  He may not be great at his job, but he's also not paintchip-eating stupid.  He has to figure that at some point Bidwill is going to arrive at the conclusion that the lack of success in the post-Super Bowl/Arians era is not solely on the HC's that have been hired, and Bidwill certainly isn't going to blame himself (because one constant with billionaires are that they are some of the least self-aware beings that exist), so at some point logic suggests he eventually see Keim as a focus for blame.  So, even if he wasn't his hire, Keim would logically see giving Kliff (who at least had regular season success, and more than previous post-Arians coaches had) more leash if for no greater reason than protecting his own backside.

• Like 1