NFC Divisional GDT: (4) Rams at (2) Buccaneers

NYRaider

Who you got?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Bucs
    • Rams

Really didn't think Tampa had much of a shot today.

People talk about the Rams as top heavy and ignores guys like Greg Gaines who has been a monster this year and better than a few of on that Tampa DL.

Didn't say it prior to the game out of respect. Having said that....I figured we would win by 10 or so. 

• Like 1

Just now, StatKing said:

This is how you maximize a Super Bowl window. Packers need to take notes. Been sitting on our *** for the last few years too scared to mortgage the future for a ring. Rams are showing everyone how its done.

I'm beginning to think that they might have tried and guys just didn't wanna go play with Rodgers lol

1 minute ago, MDY10 said:

I get it… but as someone that just watched the Niners comeback 17-3 2 weeks ago I’d rather keep doing. Nothing wrong with keeping your foot on the gas. Why even take the chance 

Oh 100%, I said YOU should relax, the Rams should ram this game down the Bucs throat!

Karate Kid Sweep The Leg GIF by IFC

1 minute ago, FrantikRam said:

Really didn't think Tampa had much of a shot today.

People talk about the Rams as top heavy and ignores guys like Greg Gaines who has been a monster this year and better than a few of on that Tampa DL.

Didn't say it prior to the game out of respect. Having said that....I figured we would win by 10 or so. 

Do the 49ers have a chance next weekend?