2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

21 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Yeah I think this pseudo confirms it. They aren't signing both.

Adam Schefter basically confirmed Suh's time in Tampa Bay is done. 

FWIW the guy that runs the Raiders report and seems to have sources said he knows for a fact we're in on Suh.

Edited by NYRaider

That Suh-Hankins-Nichols base DL would be a pretty solid unit.

Also Suh would be a quality addition to our sub packages too.

Obviously his snaps need attention and care, but he would be a quality addition IMO.

A guy like M.Butler could learn a few tricks from him too

• Like 2

6 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

I would be down for a Suh signing. Cut his snaps to get the best out of him, but would be a good locker room guy and bring a certain attitude to the team 

Yeah that's the biggest thing for me, I think he'd be another great guy to add to the locker room. He's not what he used to be but he's still a player that understands what it takes to win at the highest level. The Rams traded for him and that was the year they went to the Super Bowl. Then he went to Tampa Bay and they won a Super Bowl with him. He's still a solid pass rusher too and would bring a nastines to the DL like Richie did for the OL a few years ago.

12 hours ago, Rolni said:

All signs point toward a Suh-Raiders union.

Hicks got 10M from Tampa, so I guess Suh will cost more than that for us, but with the post June 1 cuts kicking in, we can manage IMO.

He signed for $9M/$8M over the last two years with Tampa, ideally we'll get him slightly cheaper. The additional $19.7M in cap is available now, we need to move fast.