2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

3 minutes ago, Geezy said:

JC Jackson got less than I thought he would. Kind of telling that McD and Ziegler have been around him a few years and didn’t go over that. 

They very well might have - but if you were him, where would you rather go? He’s old buddy with James and gets to play at the peak of his career with Bosa, Mack and Samuel too….

10 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

So do you think people look at what string they were on their old teams when giving these contracts out or their production?

It’s simple: you don’t take a deal like that unless you’re more concerned about starting then you are getting paid. 

it’s also worth noting that when your fourth string receiver what the Dolphins did give him is getting paid lol

23 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Listen I think he has potential to but the reality is he was the fourth string receiver on his team so he wasn't gonna get paid 15 or 16 million. Just wasn't gonna happen. 

exactly why i liked deal.for phins good value

7 minutes ago, reddevil said:

They very well might have - but if you were him, where would you rather go? He’s old buddy with James and gets to play at the peak of his career with Bosa, Mack and Samuel too….

We have some pass rushers too! We also have no state tax and an actually fan base. I just think that was a contract we could’ve beat, if we really wanted to. Maybe it’s just Zeigler being patient, which I don’t mind either. 

6 minutes ago, Totty said:

I'm a little deflated right now Scott JC and Carlton.  

I never liked this CB class in general. Have always said I want a WR in Free Agency like Robinson or Chark, and draft a CB in the 1st. 

Not to mention CB signings work out WAYYYY less often than WR signings. 

People are sleeping on this CB Draft Class, pretty good. And overrating this WR class. Everyone outside of Wilson is super hit or miss.