The Aaron Rodgers Grief Phase: Acceptance

HeresAGuy

Denial, Anger, Bargaining, and Depression have all hit.  The end game is here.  Its over.

I say this as a staunch Aaron Rodgers fan.  If the Broncos want to give us three first rounders, send em our way.  Its the ultimate determiner of Gute's fate on whether he is a legend or a fraud.  

One thing is for sure, we cannot Oakland/Las Vegas Raiders this.  We cannot.  We need to find new heroes.  We need to find new identity.  There is no other way.  The rebuild starts now.  

We become a 35 carry team with two of the best RBs in the business and hope Love's accuracy drastically increases this offseason with nonstop tire drills to improve that accuracy.  Thats the bed we have made.  Let's hope hes half the QB Fave and Rodgers were.  If he is, we can keep this party going a tad.  

He only needs to be better than Justin Fields, Jared Goff, and Kurt Cousins.  Feasible, right?

• Like 1

Just now, HeresAGuy said:

Denial, Anger, Bargaining, and Depression have all hit.  The end game is here.  Its over.

I say this as a staunch Aaron Rodgers fan.  If the Broncos want to give us three first rounders, send em our way.  Its the ultimate determiner of Gute's fate on whether he is a legend or a fraud.  

One thing is for sure, we cannot Oakland/Las Vegas Raiders this.  We cannot.  We need to find new heroes.  We need to find new identity.  There is no other way.  The rebuild starts now.  

We become a 35 carry team with two of the best RBs in the business and hope Love's accuracy drastically increases this offseason with nonstop tire drills to improve that accuracy.  Thats the bed we have made.  Let's hope hes half the QB Fave and Rodgers were.  If he is, we can keep this party going a tad.  

He only needs to be better than Justin Fields, Jared Goff, and Kurt Cousins.  Feasible, right?

Cousins is pretty good to be honest. I'd be ecstatic if he ever got to Cousins level. Cousins has a career 98.6 QBR.

• Like 3

Yep. I appreciate Aaron for everything he's done, still support him, and was one of the only people here who didn't turn on him between the offseason/midseason nonsense, but we aren't winning a SB with him, and he isn't winning one with us. For both of our sakes, it's time for him to go. Get hella picks and go for a 2 year rebuild.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, HeresAGuy said:

Brilliant - YES!

It doesn’t feel good to have been right in this particular scenario, but I been telling you all so for the past 6 years.

You all thought I was crazy. Most of you called me an obnoxious, arrogant butthead.

But… I’ve been right. Aaron Rodgers will never win another Super Bowl.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

It doesn’t feel good to have been right in this particular scenario, but I been telling you all so for the past 6 years.

You all thought I was crazy. Most of you called me an obnoxious, arrogant butthead.

You somehow went from the most annoying poster on this forum to the most irrelevant. Kudos.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

What makes me particularly jaded is there is a possibility you could be wrong.  The Broncos have a knack for doing this.  It is their M.O.  He very well could Peyton Manning this 

Its the Broncos specialty.  I hate them for how effective it is.  It is the opposite of what we are told is "how its done".

Edited by HeresAGuy

11 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

He will never another one in GB. 

He may elsewhere

1 hour ago, HeresAGuy said:

What makes me particularly jaded is there is a possibility you could be wrong.  The Broncos have a knack for doing this.  It is their M.O.  He very well could Peyton Manning this 

Its the Broncos specialty.  I hate them for how effective it is.  It is the opposite of what we are told is "how its done".

No, he can’t, because Peyton Manning actually looked at more than one receiver sometimes 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Isherwood said:

No, he can’t, because Peyton Manning actually looked at more than one receiver sometimes 

This is literally the single cause of all of the failures of Rodgers.

How does someone with his level of experience, talent, & intelligence forget to go thru basic reads at all of the most important times? Blows my mind

I would very much approve of trading Regular-Season-Rodgers for as much draft capital as we can get. I’ve been a huge AR fan for his entire career but the man is cursed in the postseason and it’s really the obvious move with his age & our cap situation/postseason track record…

1 minute ago, StartBarr said:

This is literally the single cause of all of the failures of Rodgers.

How does someone with his level of experience, talent, & intelligence forget to go thru basic reads at all of the most important times? Blows my mind

I would very much approve of trading Regular-Season-Rodgers for as much draft capital as we can get. I’ve been a huge AR fan for his entire career but the man is cursed in the postseason and it’s really the obvious move with his age & our cap situation/postseason track record…

He and Davante were playing draw it in the dirt backyard ball on a crucial third down and it wound up with him and Lazard running into the same area. That’s seemingly half of what they did tonight and the other half was let the WRs clear and throw to the back or get sacked. But apparently Rodgers likes it that way. We see it way too often. 

The trouble with saying schit like “You can’t cover Davante Adams” is that sometimes you can and you have no answer for it. By the by, did we see a single back shoulder tonight? I don’t remember 

Anybody think this narcissist is going to retire? No chance, he wants to win a second Super Bowl SOMEWHERE else more than he did in Green Bay. 

I say, Denver it is! Here's what I want: This year's 1,2,2, next year's 1 and Patrick Surtain Jr. 

Good luck to you Denver. 

Gonna have to cut Smith and Smith for sure, plus a few others. Lewis, Crosby, Cobb would be my choices. Then you have to restructure Bak (which keeps him in GB 2 years instead of just this one) and Kenny C. 

Tag and trade Adams to Las Vegas. 

• Like 2