Random Thoughts - 2022 Jan - to the Draft

dll2000

Most of those CHGO people aside from Hoge are basically kids just out of college.

Don't know what was said, but there isn't really any verbal 'insult' that necessitates physically attacking someone.  Especially at his age.  

You aren't 15 and drunk.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Most of those CHGO people aside from Hoge are basically kids just out of college.

Don't know what was said, but there isn't really any verbal 'insult' that necessitates physically attacking someone.  Especially at his age.  

You aren't 15 and drunk.

I don’t think there’s nothing that would justify it, but that list of things that would is reeeeeeeeally short. 

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

You aren't 15 and drunk.

But he is 44 and potentially drunk. 44 is just 3 15-year olds basically .

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Those who live in Chicago, please tell me this is either not real or taken way out of context? Because if not....my god!

Quick google search suggests it's real and I still don't believe it.

I was born in Chicago and lived there for a second stint right after this occurred. Yes, this is definitely true. I also vaguely remember that when Daley stepped down that he was also put on the board of the parking company. Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that was the case.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bigbear72 said:

I was born in Chicago and lived there for a second stint right after this occurred. Yes, this is definitely true. I also vaguely remember that when Daley stepped down that he was also put on the board of the parking company. Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that was the case.

I should say that was the rumor.

6 minutes ago, Bigbear72 said:

I should say that was the rumor.

That's terrible but it would also make sense. If anyone decides to give my company a 100 year lease then he's practically family to me at that point.

I was just blown away by it.

3 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

That's terrible but it would also make sense. If anyone decides to give my company a 100 year lease then he's practically family to me at that point.

I was just blown away by it.

I think it was actually 75 years instead of 99 unless it somehow got extended.