Random Thoughts - 2022 Jan - to the Draft

dll2000

17 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

I rarely take days off because the work piles and waits for you.  

Was at a funeral yesterday and I am still not half way through my emails and the problems therein.

I’ve been saying for years that it takes a week to fully recover from every day I take off at my job. Sounds like I’m not alone… 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

I’ve been saying for years that it takes a week to fully recover from every day I take off at my job. Sounds like I’m not alone… 

I have brought work with me on vacations for years via a notebook computer.   If I don't I will never recover.   I have been on phone in park at Disney World solving problems while my kids waited in lines. 

I can remember at a different job I had years back with the old big monitor computers and desk tops. 

I came back from vacation and literally my entire computer and keyboard were covered in sticky notes of messages and things I had to do put there by other people in office.   Like my work space was wrapped in yellow wall paper.   

I was not real happy about that.   That would not fly with me now.  Didn't fly with me then to be honest.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Which is why anyone who tries to tell you PFFs grading system has credibility is full of it.

Of their top 101 graded players of 2021, Robert Quinn did not make the list at all.  

Ryan Tannehill was no. 45 and Kirk Cousins 41.  Titan fans hate Tannehill.   Kirk Cousins is one of highest graded QBs and can’t win? 

Rashan Gary was 34. He was pretty good in 2021, but 34th highest grade in league regardless of position? 

AJ Dillon was 65  and Cordarelle Patterson was 67

Mahomes was 69

David Andrews was 75

Nate Hobbs is 79

Preston Smith was 92

Connor Williams was 95, go ask Cowboys fans what they think of 2021 Williams.  All talk is how to fast get rid of him.

A Connor Williams busted season is several deviations better than a record breaking Quinn season in this grading system?