2021 Super Bowl GDT Thread: (4) Rams vs (4) Bengals

NYRaider

Winner?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

• Rams
    • Bengals

6 minutes ago, Beck Bristow said:

They eat most of it.  So, if that's your logic, isn't that suffering enough?  FYI, I freaking love Skyline

I don't understand how as its just meat in water. I also don't understand how they eat it on pasta but they do. I had a roommate in college that ate spaghetti with tomato juice as the sauce.

People are strange.

1 minute ago, fluhartz said:

yes... they do. 

Walk me through them. I know the starters in a general sense. But beyond Hendrickson, I don't think of them as studs. A lot of guys who are quality but not superstars. Is that a good take, or are certain guys just balling out?

• Like 1

I just went into a Browns Spaces (a platform where people can speak in groups about a subject) on Twitter and the first thing I heard out of someone's mouth in there was "If I told you at the beginning of the season that Odell and a Ohio team would be in the Super Bowl.... you would've been ecstatic"

lmao goddamn Cleveland fans are down bad.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Walk me through them. I know the starters in a general sense. But beyond Hendrickson, I don't think of them as studs. A lot of guys who are quality but not superstars. Is that a good take, or are certain guys just balling out?

They have lots of talent. Hubbard, Bates, Wilson, and Awuzie are dawgs 

2 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

They have lots of talent. Hubbard, Bates, Wilson, and Awuzie are dawgs 

Hubbard has always been a good all-around guy. Great effort and athleticism. But he's not really a dominant pass rusher. Plays the run well and can get pressure with his motor and relentlessness. Awuzie was pretty average in Dallas. Wilson is a rookie. Seemed like a solid prospect. My recollection of Bates is great range and ball skills, but inconsistent angles and tackling. That's basically what I mean, though. Good players, but they're not elite guys. Maybe they've elevated their play. IDK.