2021 Super Bowl GDT Thread: (4) Rams vs (4) Bengals

NYRaider

Winner?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

• Rams
    • Bengals

16 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Are the Rams going to herald in the start of a new dynasty and next generation HOF QB just like they did for the patriots 20 years ago?

That’s exactly what I was thinking. 

If so, why do we have to be the sacrificial lambs? (Pun intended)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Losing a Super Bowl would suck, but the Bengals winning would at least feel good to some degree. I want Andrew Whitworth and Aaron Donald to get a ring.

Add in Eric Weddle too. This will be the final opportunities for Weddle and Whitworth, two guys who probably don't make the HOF but were two of the best players of their generation.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Add in Eric Weddle too. This will be the final opportunities for Weddle and Whitworth, two guys who probably don't make the HOF but were two of the best players of their generation.

I think Whit has a chance to make it if he gets a ring

Edited by rocky_rams

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Cam Akers (if he can play), Stafford (after his crazy career in Detroit), OBJ (after pulling a crazy move mid-season), the Rams have a ton of fun storylines this year and their willingness to go all in got them to the dance. 

I was analyzing some anagrams and this facts are giving me mixed messages

Anagram of:

Rams -  Bengals Superbowl:

1. Burrow -  smells beans gap

2. Burrow - ball spasm genes

3. Burrow -  MLB angel passes

4. Lambs - low pressure bang

5. - Aaron sells GM Brewpubs

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, The Third Rider said:

I am going to be rooting for the Bengals to finally take one home. With that said, last year I picked the Buccs to win over the Chiefs for one simple reason and it was the mismatch that was the Buccs dline vs the Chiefs oline. A lot Chiefs fans tried to dismiss it like it was no big deal and I almost believed them... almost... but as it turns out that mismatch was a lot more relevant than I ever thought it would be. Unfortunately, I see a similar issue here, Aaron Donald is going to EAT, that whole dline is going to eat. The Chiefs don't have the dogs that the Rams have and if Titans' game is anything to go by this is not going to be pretty. Best of luck Bengals but I think that Rams will take this one.

Bengals Oline is going to have to step up in a big way; if they can play just competently enough Bengals have a shot. If they had even an average Oline I believe they would be favorites. Chiefs have a solid Dline and I think they did ok, but they need to have a fool proof plan for the Rams.

Screens, short passes and get Mixon going. Mixon being the 3rd leading rusher behind that line says a lot about him.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

One of the best things in recent memory is sending him to retirement like we did(if he does in fact retire).

That AND beating the Niners for the NFCCG? Talk about a wet dream for Rams fans.

The only thing that could have made it better was swapping the Cardinals for the Cowboys or Seahawks