2021 Super Bowl GDT Thread: (4) Rams vs (4) Bengals

NYRaider

Winner?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

• Rams
    • Bengals

5 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Exactly! Every team needs a few studs on offense on defense then to surround them with good role players as later round picks. Rams just choose to get those studs a different way.

Certainly, Aaron Donald and Cooper Kupp being homegrown helps to a massive degree.

• Like 2

Just now, jrry32 said:

Last year wasn't too shabby with Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Antonio Brown, Tyreek Hill, and Sammy Watkins.

yeah..I forgot..that's a great WR group too althought it wasn't as balanced as this year's WR group..Bucs WR corps were much better. I wouldn't put Watkins in the same line as other 4. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Sammy Watkins

Dont quote me on this but I wanna say Sammy was (shocker incoming) injured during the super bowl.

I'll have to look again... 

Edit: yeah he did play had 1 catch. Must've been the Champ game I was thinking

Edited by Chiefs_5627
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, rocky_rams said:

Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids 

I have a ton of respect for Joe Burrow. I feel like everybody has written the Bengals off throughout the postseason. I don't want to do that. But man, it's so hard to overcome Donald and Von when they're cooking, much less Leonard, Gaines, and all the other dudes. Jeffery Simmons is a hell of a talent, but Jeffery Simmons also isn't Aaron Donald.

• Like 2

In terms of talent this will be the best defense the Bengals faced by a margin this postseason.

Better DL than the Titans and also much better CBs.

But itll also be the best offense the Rams have faced...depending on how you view the Bucs with their injuries.

The match up between their defense and our offense will be fascinating too.

I am going to be rooting for the Bengals to finally take one home. With that said, last year I picked the Buccs to win over the Chiefs for one simple reason and it was the mismatch that was the Buccs dline vs the Chiefs oline. A lot Chiefs fans tried to dismiss it like it was no big deal and I almost believed them... almost... but as it turns out that mismatch was a lot more relevant than I ever thought it would be. Unfortunately, I see a similar issue here, Aaron Donald is going to EAT, that whole dline is going to eat. The Chiefs don't have the dogs that the Rams have and if Titans' game is anything to go by this is not going to be pretty. Best of luck Bengals but I think that Rams will take this one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Are the Rams going to herald in the start of a new dynasty and next generation HOF QB just like they did for the patriots 20 years ago?

One of the best things in recent memory is sending him to retirement like we did(if he does in fact retire).

• Like 2