2021 Super Bowl GDT Thread: (4) Rams vs (4) Bengals

NYRaider

Winner?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

• Rams
    • Bengals

I've got tickets if either team wins, so I can seriously say I just want a good game lol.

Because Stafford's got less time left, I guess I'll root for LAR, but seriously would be fine with either team.  I do think LAR's pass rush and their O is going to have more success than any of the opponents CIN has faced - but man, Burrow is so GD heroic when it counts.    I will say as crazy as it sounds - CIN has the coaching game management edge, as this year HC Zac Taylor has become more aggressive since their loss to LAC and SF.    Which matters a lot, because both McVay & Shanny put on an absolute clinic on conservative game management. 

• Like 1

The city of Cincinnati deserves a lot of suffering for the invention of Skyline Chili, but it’s time to give them a Super Bowl. The fans deserve it. The team deserves it. Burrow deserves it. Hendrickson deserves it. Taylor deserves it. Chase deserves it. 

Do it. 

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Oh yeah... guess Newton was a #1 and played in a SB.

Not just #1 overall picks, but that was a dueling battle of two heavy weight MVPs going head-to-head, mano-a-mano, reigning down nuclear fire on the football field. All time great and HOFer Peyton Manning vs young gun, current MVP Cam “Superman” Newton. 

Not like these two street bums that we’re going to see in February. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

The city of Cincinnati deserves a lot of suffering for the invention of Skyline Chili, but it’s time to give them a Super Bowl. The fans deserve it. The team deserves it. Burrow deserves it. Hendrickson deserves it. Taylor deserves it. Chase deserves it. 

Do it. 

They eat most of it.  So, if that's your logic, isn't that suffering enough?  FYI, I freaking love Skyline

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Rams: Built through aggressive trades and free agency. Does not believe in the draft at all. 

Bengals: Completely homegrown and almost 100% built through the draft. 

Which method will prevail? 

It has been quite fascinating to watch. Not the whole team, of course.