2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

What?

The case is absolute garbage.

There is nothing there.

The Grand Jury said so.

You are almost 100% this man is guilty.

This is a you problem.

Edited by SkippyX
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

This whole Watson thing is so confusing man.

Guy has TWENTY TWO open civil cases against him and is pretty much undoubtedly a sexual predator, but we're just gonna all collectively ignore that because he wasn't charged criminally? Like, blows my mind.

"Tried as an adult" perhaps?

• Like 2

Just now, SkippyX said:

The case is absolute garbage.

There is nothing there.

The Grand Jury said so.

You are almost 100% this man is guilty.

This is a you problem.

The bolded is flat out untrue. There is literally something there hence the criminal investigation and multiple civil cases. A Grand Jury does not rule on anything even remotely related to guilt. They ruled if the case was good enough to go to court. A case can be very, very bad for many different reasons. Automatically implying that there is "nothing there" because a Grand Jury chose not to indict a case is ridiculous. Especially a case that is as hard to prove as sexual assault from prior years.

Just cause he isn't going to jail doesn't make him impervious from the court of public opinion. The guy is at best a creep and at worst a predator. If you don't believe he is remotely on that spectrum you are forming an opinion you want to believe.

• Like 4

All im gonna say is rather we get Deshaun or not i atleast appreciate the Falcons front office for trying to improve the team and not sitting on their *** doing nothing.  If you strike out so be it but it's a nice thing to see the effort being put in on this level to get us on the right track.   Hope we do but if we don't im not gonna be too upset either because Ryan is still a very good QB as well for a few more years.

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

For realsies? Does he have anything left?

I think Grienk can be a very good #4 or 5 guy that throws like a #1 or 2 every few starts.  Not always but in big games he might can give you big time starter showings.   I wanted the Braves to look at him for our #4 or 5 spot but it's cool seeing him go back to KC as well.  I always love a good home coming for a player that is well loved.

Edited by FalconFan13
  • Like 2

Seems the Falcons are bringing in Jarvis Landry for a visit today and if im not mistaken him, Robinson, and Fuller were linked with Watson as combo guys who wanted to play with each other a few days back.   Pretty sure i seen that report somewhere although someone correct me if im wrong.

Lets put it another way.

Who has hired private investigators to thoroughly research as much as possible about this case?

A - The Falcons

B - The Eagles

C - The Browns

D - The Saints

E - The Panthers

F - A through E

G - A few internet randos feigning the moral high ground

Just now, SkippyX said:

Lets put it another way.

Who has hired private investigators to thoroughly research as much as possible about this case?

A - The Falcons

B - The Eagles

C - The Browns

D - The Saints

E - The Panthers

F - A through E

G - A few internet randos feigning the moral high ground

What does this have to do with anything?

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

What does this have to do with anything?

What does your useless opinion on the legality or morality of Deshaun Watson have to do with anything?

Edited by SkippyX

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Even if he was (he's not), it's negligible at-best. Why would you throw away the ONLY home-grown QB you've had in decades for a career journeyman?

Baker's ceiling is still way higher than Jimmy's.

Just because "his ceiling is higher" doesn't make him a better player. Jimmy G is most definitely a better QB than Mayfield right now

• Like 1