2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

Just now, solidvikingfan said:

That makes no sense we have 3 capable WRs and he's coming off a torn ACL.

Just saying what she's talking about, also read somewhere in a different article that the Patriots were trying to trade for Thielen I think it was? You heard of that? I get Woods to you guys it's like Mundt, familiar with the offense. And no there aren't many Rams fans anywhere myself included that want to get rid of Woods.

1 minute ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

What is so trash about the Falcons?

Seeing the coaches they chose and patch jobs they tried to do around Matt... It's pretty bad. No reason they should be consistently at the bottom of the league

49 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

National news not reporting = clickbait until proven otherwise imo.

So many of these local guys report this stuff and nothing comes of it.

Edit: looking at this guys twitter this holds 0 weight lol.

Edited by AZ_Eaglesfan
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Why would it not be assumed Matt Ryan would be part of the trade?

The Texans want no parts of him or his salary? They are not the ideal fit for 37 year old high priced QBs. Very few things are certain, but I'd put this at 98.5% that the Texans don't want Ryan.

This is in my opinion which is based on what I have read and heard from reports. A package of draft picks and young established players is a common report on this.

Just now, SkippyX said:

The Texans want no parts of him or his salary? They are not the ideal fit for 37 year old high priced QBs. Very few things are certain, but I'd put this at 98.5% that the Texans don't want Ryan.

This is in my opinion which is based on what I have read and heard from reports. A package of draft picks and young established players is a common report on this.

So Atlanta is supposed to sit on Ryan's contract while absorbing Deshaun Watson's? Doesn't seem likely. The Cap hit that ATL takes from Matt Ryan is substantial. Whether they believe it or not, a 37 year old Former MVP QB does still hold weight.

Most likely the report is nonsense, but if it goes down, Matt Ryan changes teams at the same time.