2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

Just now, MDY10 said:

Let’s go!! Something Rams fans have been waiting for since the day he was cut. Love how aggressive they continue to be. 

Definitely would be an awesome move. Not to mention it would piss of Seahawk fans like no other.

Continue to go ALL IN before Kupp needs a new contract haha.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Definitely would be an awesome move. Not to mention it would piss of Seahawk fans like no other.

Continue to go ALL IN before Kupp needs a new contract haha.

Staffords friendly deal gives them a 2 year window where they can spend a bit. Agreed on Kupps deal lol

This will definitely piss off Seahawk fans and even better, it doesn’t count against the comp pick formula. 

Players are just LINING UP to face Seattle after they leave there, it's kinda crazy. However, it makes sense seeing as how basically every star player that's left Seattle has done so under bad terms because of how bad Seattle's management/communication is.

@MDY10 Personally I love it. I hope Bobby comes back and has a MONSTER game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Players are just LINING UP to face Seattle after they leave there, it's kinda crazy. However, it makes sense seeing as how basically every star player that's left Seattle has done so under bad terms because of how bad Seattle's management/communication is.

@MDY10 Personally I love it. I hope Bobby comes back and has a MONSTER game.

Honestly I never really noticed that until reading it now but now that I’m thinking about it, Sherman and ET were also on bad terms weren’t they? I was pretty shocked that they didn’t even reach out to Wagner. 

1 minute ago, MDY10 said:

Honestly I never really noticed that until reading it now but now that I’m thinking about it, Sherman and ET were also on bad terms weren’t they? I was pretty shocked that they didn’t even reach out to Wagner. 

Russell

ET

Sherm

Bobby

KJ Wright

I think more there's more, too, but lots of players have left that organization in a bad way strictly because of PCJS.

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls
  • Like 1

I talked to a source who said the 49ers aren't in a major rush to move quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo. The 49ers budgeted for this offseason knowing they could carry Garoppolo's $26 million cap hit and still do what's necessary in free agency and the draft from a cash standpoint.

Garoppolo's market appears to be slow right now. Teams I've talked to have legitimate concern about the shoulder surgery and what that might mean for his offseason and the 2022 campaign. Trey Lance has gotten the full impression behind the scenes that he will start in 2022. So while the expectation is San Francisco will move Garoppolo eventually, it feels like the team is in a holding pattern on that.

From Jeremy Fowler. 

Nothing groundbreaking there except for the piece about them apparently letting Trey know that he's the man. 

Guessing that they hold him until camp, see if anyone loses anyone, and then release him if not. 

• Like 1