2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

3 hours ago, SkippyX said:

They are probably the team most likely to finish 4th in their division before they trade anyone.

This is a year to build on seeing what Fields can do IMO.

Do they blow this team up in 2023? 

They'll struggle and likely Fields will struggle also; but there us zero weapons or help on offense 

Edited by chiefs82

4 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Sounds like there’s some clashing with the coaching staff fwiw.

I keep saying it, Poles wants to get rid of anyone from last regime even at the expense of Fields development and the teams success. Guys like Arob, Mack, Daniels, and Hicks are already gone. Roquan is holding out because of contract issues and is looking for an extension. And now Teven Jenkins looks to be next.

If your from the last regime then don't even look at Poles the wrong way if you wanna stay with the Bears.

Edited by JAF-N72EX

I know the Browns need as much rollover as possible, but with this ruling coming down and a little flexibility after Baker, do the Browns add a vet? Their WR room definitely needs another decent body or two.

On 8/3/2022 at 7:28 PM, SkippyX said:

What if Jimmy G goes 10-2 for Cleveland and then the suspension ends... and the suspense begins!

I'm not sure how long the appeals process will last, but if I had to guess, I'd say the drop date for Jimmy getting cut would be after the second preseason game for everyone. At that point, teams only have the one game remaining and starters won't play, so the chance of an injury to a starting QB is pretty remote. It gives him a pretty limited amount of time to get ready before the seasons starts as well (in case Seattle wants to sign him).