2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Dalton Keene cut

Who's the Bengals fan that had him the best TE of that particular draft......hmm...

Scoundrel! It was YOU! 🥶

Also was higher on Kittle, Schultz, Knox and Likely than most anyone my dynasty league will tell you this as I drafted them all before they were drafted in the NFL (Schultz I signed right after he was drafted by the Cowboys as I followed my board and didn’t have another pick for him). I passed on Keene several times despite having multiple opportunities to pick him up before the actual draft because I liked his potential but wasn’t sure he would reach it. 

On 4/25/2020 at 6:19 AM, Scoundrel said:

My number 1 TE

On 4/25/2020 at 10:10 PM, Scoundrel said:

I mean I hit on Kittle, was a big Dawson Knox fan last year. So I think I’m decent on the later picked TE front. 

Was just basing that off the above, from our forum's Dalton Keene thread. I don't actually know what you mean by this anyway, I'm only messing :) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Was just basing that off the above, from our forum's Dalton Keene thread. I don't actually know what you mean by this anyway, I'm only messing :) 

He’s still my number one in that draft baby he just didn’t reach his potential which happens 

Just now, MWil23 said:

@ET80 @Forge @Scoundrel for some reason I can post and quote now but only on select NFL General threads. If this is your doing to prank me, I prefer a temporary ban. I posted my issues a couple hours ago on feedback. If you're looking for an apology to give me access everywhere else, consider this it. 

I have opened your access to include the Signature and Avatar forum as well. 

I appreciate your apology. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

but no, seriously...i've never heard anything like this happening. I have no idea what's going on 

Back to it not working again. I can do it on my phone. It’s bizarre and I’m not sure what’s going on. My desktop isn’t showing it on a + sign or letting me click in the response box. Just sends me to the top each time.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@ET80 @Forge @Scoundrel for some reason I can post and quote now but only on select NFL General threads. If this is your doing to prank me, I prefer a temporary ban. I posted my issues a couple hours ago on feedback. If you're looking for an apology to give me access everywhere else, consider this it. 

This is what you get... for what? I don’t know but this is deserved 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It's not us... It's you.

50 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Back to it not working again. I can do it on my phone. It’s bizarre and I’m not sure what’s going on. My desktop isn’t showing it on a + sign or letting me click in the response box. Just sends me to the top each time.

Mine did that for a while too. 

Went on that way for like a month. 

It's a caveman tactic because I'm not computer savvy, but I logged out, deleted the auto log in info, logged back in, and it worked. Idk if that actually "fixed" it or not, but maybe worth a shot? I'd been logged in on like 3 or 4 separate devices. 

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

Mine did that for a while too. 

Went on that way for like a month. 

It's a caveman tactic because I'm not computer savvy, but I logged out, deleted the auto log in info, logged back in, and it worked. Idk if that actually "fixed" it or not, but maybe worth a shot? I'd been logged in on like 3 or 4 separate devices. 

It won't even let me logout on Chrome right now. For some reason Firefox is working and not Chrome. It's a browser issue so I have no idea.