2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

I have a lot to say about what the Cowboys organization has been doing so far this offseason, but let’s just say I wouldn’t be too kind with my words and not cause I’m a rivals fan, but more so just the way they are operating. I would need more than just a few sentences to convey my thoughts completely, so I’ll probably do it at some point when I feel like writing more about it. Plus, I want to let it play out more before I completely roast them. Maybe they surprise me. But, if I was a Dallas fan I would not feel great about this teams direction or at least the chance of not regressing next year. Although luckily for them the first place division schedule they earned doesn’t have Brady playing for the Bucs (as of right now), so they have that going for them at least.

6 hours ago, DerbyRam said:

I don't like the franchise tag for Jessie Bates. He deserved to get paid and deserved a long term deal. He's a genuine star in that position, honestly don't know what Cinci are doing as they have the cap space and his market isn't suddenly going to get cheaper. 

I feel this is a sign they plan on getting as much out of him as possible, for as cheap as possible, before he gets a long-term deal at a different team. I wouldn't be happy if I was a Cinci fan. 

Or maybe they need more time to get a long term deal done.

14 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Tag isn’t staying on if he wins a grievance. Would prolly end up getting a long term deal on the open market so whatever happens its a win-win for him if he wins the grievance 

What’s the going rate for a receiver who’s best season is 780yds receiving?

Edited by Emerica

Just now, Emerica said:

What’s the going rate for a receiver who’s best season is 780yds receiving?

I'd wager that he gets close to the tag aav wise, but it'd have term and more upfront

10 million a season wouldn't be a total shock to me on the open market

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I have a lot to say about what the Cowboys organization has been doing so far this offseason, but let’s just say I wouldn’t be too kind with my words and not cause I’m a rivals fan, but more so just the way they are operating. I would need more than just a few sentences to convey my thoughts completely, so I’ll probably do it at some point when I feel like writing more about it. Plus, I want to let it play out more before I completely roast them. Maybe they surprise me. But, if I was a Dallas fan I would not feel great about this teams direction or at least the chance of not regressing next year. Although luckily for them the first place division schedule they earned doesn’t have Brady playing for the Bucs (as of right now), so they have that going for them at least.

Even if the Cowboys do lose some key players it wouldn't surprise me to see Dallas absolutely dominate the NFC East (and for many of years to come too). 

For as much as I've given Dak Prescott a hard time he's without question the best Quarterback within the NFC East and with Parsons @ LB and Diggs @ CB they've got the two of the best Defensive building blocks within the NFC East.