2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

2 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Even if the Cowboys do lose some key players it wouldn't surprise me to see Dallas absolutely dominate the NFC East (and for many of years to come too). 

Good chance they don't even win the NFCE this year IMO.

If the Eagles would've played our starters in week 18 we could've beat them and made the division win total 11 vs. 10.

I could go into more detail about why I see regression, but I don't feel like writing up a long post right now. They aren't trending in the right direction as far as competing in the here and now though.

3 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

For as much as I've given Dak Prescott a hard time he's without question the best Quarterback within the NFC East and with Parsons @ LB and Diggs @ CB they've got the two of the best Defensive building blocks within the NFC East. 

Parsons is a beast and yeah he'll terrorize the division to some extent for sure, but Diggs is overrated and I'm not really overly concerned by him at least yet.

6 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

This breaks my 💚 heart. 

I wanted two options @ WR to target in Davante Adams and Amari Cooper. 

Now hoping for one of Allen Robinson or especially Amari Cooper (🏈🙏🏈).

The Packers started this off-season like 50 million over the cap and still managed to tag Adams 

This is why people said that the cowboys could have kept guys like Cooper if they wanted to go down that road, just fyi 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

What other options are there for the Broncos. Love? Jimmy G?

They should go all in on Wilson (three 1st's)

Watson if his criminal case is cleared. 

I'd be very curious if they put in a call on cousins. 

Allbright was convinced that Jimmy isn't a real option

• Like 1

Ok I can admit. 

After watching what Green Bay just did with both Aaron Rodgers and soon to be Franchise Tag of Davante Adams?

I didn't know as much about the manipulation of NFL Salary Cap Hell (as much as I thought I did).

And many of you were right for correcting me. It's a myth and doesn't really exist (Green Bay proved it to me).

Baby Bird Car GIF

Edited by DefenseWinsChampionships
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Watson if his criminal case is cleared. 

I'd be very curious if they put in a call on cousins. 

Allbright was convinced that Jimmy isn't a real option

Kyler Murray would be an intriguing option with Denver. Not the best, but very interesting. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Even if the Cowboys do lose some key players it wouldn't surprise me to see Dallas absolutely dominate the NFC East (and for many of years to come too). 

For as much as I've given Dak Prescott a hard time he's without question the best Quarterback within the NFC East and with Parsons @ LB and Diggs @ CB they've got the two of the best Defensive building blocks within the NFC East. 

Parsons is legit but Diggs is Hella overrated. Dallas is trending down.

Just now, ET80 said:

Kyler Murray would be an intriguing option with Denver. Not the best, but very interesting. 

If the Cardinals are really into the potential of trading him, I'd love to see it

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

If the Cardinals are really into the potential of trading him, I'd love to see it

Kyler is at his best when he’s creating off script, and Jerry Jeudy is best working off script with his QB.

I don’t know if that translates to wins, but Jeudy breaks some fantasy leagues if they’re paired up.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Can't see it...Kingsbury & Kyler are tied together essentially. He also put all his social media pics back. And there's no viable alternative for the Cards. Going from a guy with some attitude issues to a guy facing serious civil & criminal charges in Watson would be a mistake, and the Hawks wouldn't trade Wilson in division even if he was available.