2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

22 minutes ago, DaPatsKid98 said:

I don't get what roster shaking moves they could make. They can't trade any if their premium players because they've all been restructured and likely cost more to trade then keep at this point lol

Davenport is on a fifth year option, so that is one. Not sure who else could be involved

• Like 1

Just now, Chiefs_5627 said:

Do it 9ers! 

https://www.si.com/nfl/49ers/.amp/news/49ers-interested-in-acquiring-frank-clark

According to ESPN's Jeremy Fowler, the 49ers are interested in acquiring Frank Clark, who has played for the Chiefs the past three seasons. They acquired him in 2019 to replace Dee Ford, whom the Chiefs traded to the 49ers.

Would be shocked if we added him, and we certainly wouldn't do it at his current cap hit. Can't afford it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Would be shocked if we added him, and we certainly wouldn't do it at his current cap hit. Can't afford it. 

Yeah I don't think anyone will realistically go for that cap hit.

Probably more speculation at this point. 

At this point I think we can safely say Florio’s insider in SF has absolutely no actual knowledge.    He’s pimped hard for Mac Jones 1.3 and now TB12 in SF.   Ppl really need to take anything he says about SF with extreme skepticism that he’s connected.  You can’t get ‘em all right but the degree of conviction is why the skepticism really needs to apply here.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Next few days will be rumors floated reporters with Intel from" sources"....

Agents going to spin things for their clients

Teams going to spin things for possible trade interest.

It's lying season!!!!!

I can’t wait for the first player who “agrees” to sign with one team but then some black magic happens and all of sudden, come FA, he doesn’t…

Beats the draft’s lying season. “Mac to the 49ers”.