What if the Eagles kept Andy Reid?

biggie.

Just something that I randomly thought during a slow day at work.

So the Dream Team Eagles ended up being a huge disappointment, going 12-20 and it resulted in the team not renewing his contract. Reid would end up in KC and the rest is history.

But what if Philly somehow decided they would have been better off extending Reid? How would they and KC look?

13 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

At the time, I thought both Reid and the Eagles needed to move on. Each has since won a ring, so in hindsight it was the right decision.

Agreed. It just felt like that marriage had run it's course. I'm not even sure how it gets back on track. 

• Like 2

Andy was fried from power grab GM slog, 14 years of grind, and some bad family stuff.

I was like most Eagles fans who wished the guy could Odin Sleep for 2 months and be back to 2000 Andy but we understood why it had to end.

We won that SB with his QB that he drafted and trained for 2 years (1 in KC) Lots of his players were still there.

Even our coach was his guy.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

If Andy Reid was still with the Eagles, then Patrick Mahomes would have been pelted with beer cans after coming up short in the NFCCG.  xD 

Y'all act like the Eagles fan base is the only ones who does this sort of thing.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You guys are weird. Half of you try to downplay your rambunctiousness/stupidity, the other half celebrate it. 

Oh don't get me wrong. I think it's hilarious that we get this reputation, but then people are disingenuous and think we're the only ones who do it. Sure maybe we do it a bit more often, but it's the folks who try to act holier than thou about it that grind my gears.

27 minutes ago, Danger said:

Oh don't get me wrong. I think it's hilarious that we get this reputation, but then people are disingenuous and think we're the only ones who do it. Sure maybe we do it a bit more often, but it's the folks who try to act holier than thou about it that grind my gears.

Weve all heard the Bill Burr Philly Rant man😂😂