Giants expected to hire Chiefs QB coach Mike Kafka as OC

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

But Biennemy can't get an HC job?  Okay, got it.

It's really not that simple though. 

Dude has a past, with at least one charge being in the "sex crimes" category. 

I get that it was a LOOOOOOONG time ago and, frankly, I find it crazy he doesn't have a HC gig on his resume. 

But with the increased scrutiny of people, the retroactive application of law by the public, the WFT scandal, Deshaun Watson, etc., I can see why Bienemy has some issues getting the nod. Again, I don't agree with it, but I get it. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

It's really not that simple though. 

Dude has a past, with at least one charge being in the "sex crimes" category. 

I get that it was a LOOOOOOONG time ago and, frankly, I find it crazy he doesn't have a HC gig on his resume. 

But with the increased scrutiny of people, the retroactive application of law by the public, the WFT scandal, Deshaun Watson, etc., I can see why Bienemy has some issues getting the nod. Again, I don't agree with it, but I get it. 

I genuinely didn't realize he was involved in the WFT scandal and honestly, regardless of some other dynamics, that involvement might make me hesitant of anyone involved also. 

2 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

They hired a guy who doesn’t call plays to call plays. Andy Reid runs that offense, no one else. That’s what I was told. 

That was my first thought, but since Daboll is running our offense I guess it will be the same thing here. 

6 hours ago, wwhickok said:

But Biennemy can't get an HC job?  Okay, got it.

Maybe once his own team trust him to do his primary job, he can get one elsewhere. 

Also, since Eric started interviewing, like multiple minority HCs have been hired. So maybe he just comes across as a tool.

----------------------------------------------------------------

As for this thread, I am struggling to remember why I know this guy. Im not frustrated enough yet to look it up, but I will get there. Was he a tech QB or something?... the world may never know. 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1