Obi-Wan Kenobi (Disney+) New episodes on Wednesday

Acgott

Yeah I was going to say from what I know Vader isnt afraid of fire his castle is on Mustafar

His suit is also fire proof so he could of easily just walked over the fire that was blocking him from getting to Obi Wan

This was my favorite episode so far Vader showing off the power of his force ability with bringing back the ship as it was taking off (Rey was able to do it sorta in one of the most recent movies) so why the heck couldnt Vader do it, Ripping the ship apart with the force along with his entire fight with Reva and what he did with the force was honestly one of the cooler fights Ive seen in Star Wars the director did a fantastic job with that scene, Vader was just toying with Reva as another posted said earlier that entire scene was so cool imo

The entire Anakin and Obi Wan training scene was really cool too I hope we can get more flashback scene like that with Hayden and Ewan They did a good job showing how angry and the need to be better Anakin really was (Kinda wish they used some CGI to make him look younger but its not a big deal at all)

Im wondering what they have planned now with Reva and her finding out about Luke but well wait and see Obi wan was able to feel it in the force so it cant be good (Does bug me a little bit as well how people do keep surviving a lightsaber wounds but its whatever)

Im glad we got closing on how Reva knew Vader was Anakin because people dont know that and live

Edited by mattyice0401
  • Like 3

That episode for me almost redeemed the entire show, that's how good it was. The other 4 episodes were pretty awful but this episode was a 9.5/10 for me.

The only thing that made me laugh was seeing the legion of Stormtroopers be 5 feet in front of like 100 rebels and missing every single shot until they were LITERALLY point blank on someone and then shot them in the chest. 

But man, the Vader fight with Reva was awesome, the juxtaposition with Obi-wan and young Anakin dueling while the plot advances was amazing and then the ending was cool too.

Oh yeah, let's also not forget how dumb Bail Organa is for leaving that damn transmission lmao like "Hey so like if you're dead or captured, I, Bail Organa, will be heading to Tattooine to check up on LUKE SKYWALKER, the son of Darth Vader! Also damn I hope nothing happened to his DAUGHTER LEIA who I've been hiding from him!" Like bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Like 4

6 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Kinda wish they used some CGI to make him look younger but its not a big deal at all

They did use de-aging CGI on them both and it was very distracting at times (altho to be fair, it did look way better than The Irishman’s use of it lol). 

4 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

They did use de-aging CGI on them both and it was very distracting at times (altho to be fair, it did look way better than The Irishman’s use of it lol). 

Did they? Man it looked terrible they didnt look any younger at all lol

• Like 1

On 6/16/2022 at 2:25 PM, seminoles1 said:

Yeah, I thought they just used makeup because it was so unconvincing.

I thought Ewan looked fine. But they didn’t look like they did anything for Hayden. You can see the wrinkles.

10 hours ago, Xenos said:

I feel like they should have scrapped Boba’s budget and added it to Obi Wan’s.

This I honestly could of gotten on board with too along with the potential of more episodes this season as well 6 just isnt enough for me especially when they released 2 episodes at the start Season finale is tonight/ tomorrow and it feel like it literally just started

Book of Boba was such a let down for me I still watched it and looked forward to the new episode each week but it was by far my least favorite SW content released thus far