Obi-Wan Kenobi (Disney+) New episodes on Wednesday

Acgott

1 hour ago, thrILL! said:

Eventually hunted down and killed in the following 7 yrs or just really good at hiding in exile.

Yep.. I haven't read the comics, but from what I've seen of them on youtube, is that Vader goes on a spree of slaying Jedi.. presumably Kenobi is set right before or during this time period

The scene with Vader and his mask half cut off and him saying you didn’t kill anakin skywalker I did was a really powerful scene Imo that entire battle was well done

i enjoyed the show overall and always thought there was another season and not a one of but could be wrong

Also iirc vaders armor is meant to be able to deflect light lightsaber attacks along with blaster shots (you see it at the table in episode 5 when lando sets them up) it’s also suppose to withstand being completely submerged into lava (happens in the comics from what I’ve heard in YT videos) so those deflections didn’t bother me at all

went by too quick now I think we gotta wait till the fall for more SW content 

• Like 2

I could see a Quinlan vos show involving the Underground Railroad because we know he’s alive and he escaped using that method 

I dont really remember his episodes in the clone wars all that much but remember the character 

Edited by mattyice0401
  • Like 1

Season wasn’t perfect but I definitely enjoyed it for what it was worth. Ewan was great and honestly I mark out out every time with Vader. I don’t think we need a season 2 though. Honestly just invest your money in more Mandalorian and do a multi season KOTOR arc

20 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

The scene with Vader and his mask half cut off and him saying you didn’t kill anakin skywalker I did was a really powerful scene Imo that entire battle was well done

I’m with you on this. Thought it was well done too. 

the hard to breathe noise Vader made. Right in the feels!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, D82 said:

I was just coming in here to talk about this. Usually this channel makes jokes about movies and shows that I didn’t quite pick up but this just covered everything we already went over