CW21's Green Bay Packers Mock Offseason v2022.01

CWood21

On 2/18/2022 at 9:58 PM, Jaire_Island said:

That’s bad reference. He throw to adams and cobb during their rookie years.

You provide him with scrubs and asking him to throw wont help. So for once provide him help. Please go with all playmakers draft. Enough of drafting D years over years and felling short because of O.

When D was the problem you fixed D. Fix O now. 

The bigger task is to fix ST.  If we get a decent TE and a true #2 WR I would think the O will be fine.

Edited by Pugger

23 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

HE SKIPPED MINI CAMP!!!

I'm sorry, I know you guys like the man, but if you skip mini camp, people can rag on you for not being all in.

That's how this thing ******* works.

Yes, I  know he skipped mini camp but once he decided to return he was all in and won an MVP.  I don't know the guy, all I know is he is a great QB whose play gives us a great shot at a ring.  His personal life is none of my business.  It is no coincidence that his presence on the roster elevates our team into one of the top in the league.  Love or another rookie most likely will not do that.  If he goes the franchise will survive.

48 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Yes, I  know he skipped mini camp but once he decided to return he was all in and won an MVP.  I don't know the guy, all I know is he is a great QB whose play gives us a great shot at a ring.  His personal life is none of my business.  It is no coincidence that his presence on the roster elevates our team into one of the top in the league.  Love or another rookie most likely will not do that.  If he goes the franchise will survive.

Not if he plays like he did this year or last year against Tampa.

On 2/23/2022 at 3:06 PM, Smidgeon said:

Not if he plays like he did this year or last year against Tampa.

I will agree that he didn't play great against SF but he was much better against Tampa.  I still say having him under center gives us the better chance to be in the post season.  You gotta get in it first.

9 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I will agree that he didn't play great against SF but he was much better against Tampa.  I still say having him under center gives us the better chance to be in the post season.  You gotta get in it first.

Oh, I agree that he gives any team a virtually guaranteed chance to get into the playoffs.

I disagree that his playoff play "gives us a great shot at a ring".  Recent play suggests otherwise.  I'm off the Rodgers train.

• Like 1