STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

VC

Forge - 8 - DrDoomIQ, The Orca, [Pickle Rick], Jlash, AFlaccoSeagulls, bcb1213, MWil23, Tugboat

Slappy Mc - 3 - squire12, JoshstraDaymus, Daboyle

Glen - 3 - gopherwrestler, Raves, 11sanchez11

Pickle Rick - 1 - [Forge]

11sanchez11 - 1 - wolfeyestrk

Malfatron - 1 - Slappy Mc

Matts4313 - 1 - Glen

Daboyle - 1 - Whicker

JoshstraDaymus - 1 - kingseanjohn

Whicker - 1 - [RuskieTitan]

Tugboat - 1 - Tk3

Yet to vote: @Malfatron, @Matts4313, @Danger, @RandyMossIsBoss

Around 3 hours, 3 minutes left in the day!

Forge clearly wants to be lynched, no? Maybe he is just having a hissy fit as town but since everyone in this game has a "unique power," lynching as a win condition is obviously possible. If Forge was scum why would he bring the spotlight on himself the way he did? What is the benefit to lynching him?

Pickle Rick is definitely Mas Amedda as he claims, that was a knee jerk reaction CC thinking he could bury scum with it. 

Let's bandwagon Matts.

5 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Forge clearly wants to be lynched, no? Maybe he is just having a hissy fit as town but since everyone in this game has a "unique power," lynching as a win condition is obviously possible. If Forge was scum why would he bring the spotlight on himself the way he did? What is the benefit to lynching him?

Pickle Rick is definitely Mas Amedda as he claims, that was a knee jerk reaction CC thinking he could bury scum with it. 

Let's bandwagon Matts.

Lynching as a win condition is pretty much not possible IMO. What character in the Star Wars universe wins when they die? Which one would be the jester even by title? 
Would Nacho take the time to make a 26 player game, take the time to recruit all of you, just to have it end in all likelihood on day 1?

Its possible this is a trap in some way in the sense that maybe Forge can do something on lynch or maybe he’s doing it to help clear Pickle who’s really strong, but it’s not because he’s jester 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Lynching as a win condition is pretty much not possible IMO. What character in the Star Wars universe wins when they die? Which one would be the jester even by title? 
Would Nacho take the time to make a 26 player game, take the time to recruit all of you, just to have it end in all likelihood on day 1?

Its possible this is a trap in some way in the sense that maybe Forge can do something on lynch or maybe he’s doing it to help clear Pickle who’s really strong, but it’s not because he’s jester 

Not that i think that is ehat he is but of any prequel character. Only one is close to a jester. . https://tenor.com/usDJ.gif https://tenor.com/view/jarjarbinks-scared-starwars-gif-4837585

VC

Forge - 8 - DrDoomIQ, The Orca, [Pickle Rick], Jlash, AFlaccoSeagulls, bcb1213, MWil23, Tugboat

Matts4313 - 2 - Glen, RandyMossIsBoss

Daboyle - 1 - Whicker

Tugboat - 1 - Tk3

Yet to vote: @Malfatron, @Matts4313, @Danger

Around 1 hour, 55 minutes left in the day!

Just now, Whicker said:

I mean Jar Jar literally is a jester, but it wouldn't make sense for Jar Jar dying to win and your point about the detail that went into this game. 100% agree, not a win condition... but certainly could be boost for his faction. If Forge really is Dooku it would make absolute sense for Dooku getting lynched night 1 to somehow help the Separatist faction when you consider this game is set right before Dooku got killed. 

It just seems he went about making himself appear scum way too blatantly, screams trap. I haven't played in awhile but the Forge I see in NFL gen does not seem like he'd be prone to a temper tantrum like this. He wants to be lynched for his faction.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

Not that i think that is ehat he is but of any prequel character. Only one is close to a jester. . https://tenor.com/usDJ.gif https://tenor.com/view/jarjarbinks-scared-starwars-gif-4837585

Okay let’s accept that. 

How would Nacho write the story of Jar Jar Binks being lynched and somehow making anything the Galactic Republic, Jedi Order, Sith, etc do irrelevant?

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I mean Jar Jar literally is a jester, but it wouldn't make sense for Jar Jar dying to win and your point about the detail that went into this game. 100% agree, not a win condition... but certainly could be boost for his faction. If Forge really is Dooku it would make absolute sense for Dooku getting lynched night 1 to somehow help the Separatist faction when you consider this game is set right before Dooku got killed. 

It just seems he went about making himself appear scum way too blatantly, screams trap. I haven't played in awhile but the Forge I see in NFL gen does not seem like he'd be prone to a temper tantrum like this. He wants to be lynched for his faction.

I can accept the idea that he’s doing it deliberately to help his team, of course 

VC

Matts4313 - 2 - Glen, RandyMossIsBoss

Daboyle - 1 - Whicker

RandyMossIsBoss - 1 - Tk3

Yet to vote: @Malfatron, @Matts4313, @Danger

Around 1 hour, 50 minutes left in the day!