STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

At this point, i feel like we have to at least follow up and make good on Orca's sorta kamikaze gamble.  So it's DOOM for me.

Take out a scum, give it another run of people collecting and sharing info to try to piece together what on earth is going on with the other thing.  Seems like a sound plan to me.

2 hours ago, wolfeyestrk said:

theres also four different factions from the look of it

The way it's shaping up, and the way things are popping up with wincon structures...there's probably like 8 factions.  Or at least a bunch of independent floaters of various flavours.  My head is swimming with potential independents or mini-factions based on characters, on top of the 4 factions.

8 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

What about mwil who tried to get votes on me before quietly switching over to forge? 

Whoa now. I voted you because I didn’t want a runaway. I never advocated for the stockpiled votes on you. I wanted to see who would be swayed. More information for us.

On 2/19/2022 at 7:40 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

@Forge was:

Count Dooku
Master, Human
jCKMvKBFd-4u_MC3RM-HASfCUWQovO_CkE2pj2WqHNANhm3tV_opPQihkjvJqImHLyrz2K6_aRq0OAd_tQp3DGqjHHDRY1CZdZNe3-Q1j18QYcQAMycLFGOkEjbOX2Chmr6rzIzb
"Good. Twice the pride, double the fall." - Count Dooku

You are aligned with the Sith Order: Your faction must outnumber the Jedi Order at the end of the game. You are not considered a threat to the Galactic Republic (your presence does not prevent the game from ending), but neither the Galactic Republic or Separatist Alliance actually win the game if at least one member of your faction remains alive with your win condition met.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Passive powers are always active, and Day actions are instead used during the day.)

• Force Maneuver: Once per night, target two other players. All players (including allied players) visiting either of those players will instead be redirected to the other.
  • Separatist Mole (Passive): You begin the game in an anonymous private chat with Asajj Ventress, who is Separatist Alliance aligned. Additionally, as long as she remains alive, you receive a report each night of all players visited by any member of the Separatist Alliance that night.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role's night actions. Passive items are always active, and need not be used.)

• Red Lightsaber (Faction, Melee): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night to kill, but factional weapons are not expended on use. Can be used to parry, block, or kill a target player. If you choose to parry, you will be immune to melee items during the night. If you choose to block, you will be immune to ranged items during the night. If you successfully defend against an item, you will be informed what the item was. You can only choose to block or parry once each per game.
  • Containment Field (Melee): Target another player. That player cannot vote the following day, and is roleblocked the following night. Can only be used once.

@The Orca was:

Qui-Gon Jinn
Knight, Human
fp8MU5Lb1E8fDJRRJJgoYcko3Gvl-E9hxU130ctUL1TxhL2Q0MoJSy_c2R9uhNJyjAl4m92CvCNm_rBrMmem73CzUfX1Ptbst5NsYm7X_esZkl2S8jW5cmmq7MM5n73Odda4DB6A
"There's always a bigger fish." - Qui-Gon Jinn

You are aligned with the Jedi Order: Eliminate the Sith Order and all threats to the Galactic Republic. At least one in your faction must be alive at the end of the game. Your faction is allied with the Galactic Republic, but you don't need them to win.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Passive powers are always active, and Day actions are instead used during the day.)

• Force Bodyguard: Once per night, you can target another player. All players attempting to visit that player (except those using a redirection ability of their own) are redirected to you instead. You cannot target the same player twice in a row with this ability.
  • Gamble: Once per night, target a player. If they are not Jedi Order or Galactic Republic aligned, you die. You won't be informed if this ability was roleblocked or redirected. You cannot use this ability two nights in a row.
  • Force Ghost (Passive): Following your death, you do not join dead chat. Instead, you can continue to participate in the game by liking posts. You still count as dead for all other purposes (you cannot post or vote, visit or be visited at night, and don't count towards any faction ratios).

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role's night actions. Passive items are always active, and need not be used.)

• Green Lightsaber (Melee): Can be used to parry or block on even nights. If you choose to parry, you will be immune to melee items during the night. If you choose to block, you will be immune to ranged items during the night. If you successfully defend against an item, you will be informed what the item was. Additionally, the night after a successfully defending against an item, you may use the lightsaber to attempt to kill a target player, instead.

@Danger was:

Darth Maul
Apprentice, Zabrak
yruotmmXepUBV1kSO8Ps5FBweBflc90jpZylfjrYgphqOs1iUoQEZ8zHajRfhTS0xnPwTnYv0GaRg_L3dUoEmZujG83rFdXWIIpaJCNTtB7dF0RmuCzv_Lt0QLIvqd42BHzK4g_2
"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul

You are aligned with the Sith Order: Your faction must outnumber the Jedi Order at the end of the game. You are not considered a threat to the Galactic Republic (your presence does not prevent the game from ending), but neither the Galactic Republic or Separatist Alliance actually win the game if at least one member of your faction remains alive with your win condition met.

ROLE POWERS:

• Force Jump: Once per night, target a player. Any abilities (but not items) they use on you that night will fail.
  • Interrogation (Droid): Once per night, target a player to receive a copy of all reports that player received throughout the game. You cannot use this ability two nights in a row.
  • Deploy Droid: Once per night, you may permanently sacrifice a Droid ability (even one you can no longer use) to have them join the game as a pseudo-player called "Droid X" (X being the order in which they joined the game). Droids are considered Neutral-aligned (not counting towards ratios), of the Droid race, with their Title becoming what their Ability name was. If you ever die, all Droids you deployed die, too.
  • Order Droid (Day): At any time during the day except the final 30 minutes, via PM with the host, you may have any of the Droids you deployed change their vote to a player of your choosing. You may supply reasoning, but the Droid will paraphrase anything into its own words. Any Droids not voting by the final 30 minutes of the day automatically vote for a no lynch.
  • Double-Bladed Saber (Passive): While you are attempting to kill with a lightsaber at night, you cannot be disarmed or stolen from that night. However, if you are ever successfully parried, you die. Additionally, if you ever finish 2nd (or tied for 2nd) in voting during the day, you are lynched along with the majority lynch.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Red Lightsaber (Faction, Melee): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night to kill, but factional weapons are not expended on use. Can be used to parry, block, or kill a target player. If you choose to parry, you will be immune to melee items during the night. If you choose to block, you will be immune to ranged items during the night. If you successfully defend against an item, you will be informed what the item was. You can only choose to block or parry once each per game.

I'm on page 47 reading up, but with Forge flipping Master and Danger flipping apprentice, I'd assume the Sith is DONE. There can only be two:

Always-Two-There-Are-Star-Wars-Meme.gif?

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm on page 47 reading up, but with Forge flipping Master and Danger flipping apprentice, I'd assume the Sith is DONE. There can only be two:

Always-Two-There-Are-Star-Wars-Meme.gif?

If there were only two and Forge melted down day1, Danger had to be melting down in the chat.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

What's the saying about sith's and absolutes?

Maybe we got 1 here??

Wait, wait, hold on I have a funny and ironic gif for you Squire:

AnnualYawningLaughingthrush-size_restric

Just now, Jlash said:

If there were only two and Forge melted down day1, Danger had to be melting down in the chat.

If Nacho breaks Star Wars cardinal rule lore and somehow has a third Sith, I'm going to lose my mind, albeit I SUPPOSE there's an off chance that there's some type of weird contingency plan allowing Palpatine to become the Master after Forge's vote/lynch, and now there's 1 remaining.

9 hours ago, Jlash said:

If Doom comes up Sith, and it turns out Orca's theory of him voting for a scum mate Forge first was right it's going to be amazing to see. No one will be able to tell Orca anything after this.

If Doom comes up Sith, I'm going scorched earth on this game, because there can only be two, a Master (Forge) and an apprentice (Danger). No more, no less.

• Like 1