GB free agency 2022

squire12

8 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I have no desire to trade for Metcalf just to pay him major money in a year. 

Add in that he wants a new contract now. Then there is the little thing about his knees, when he came out of the draft where many teams' medical staffs believed he was a one contract player and thus the reason he fell from a potential high 1st round pick to a late second. Does a team want to give a 100M+ to someone only 3 years ago they didn't believe could hold up? Doesn't sound like Seattle wants too either.  

Cut Candidates:
Devante Parker

Trade Candidates:
Brandin Cooks
DK Metcalf
Denzel Mims
Miles Boykin
Mecole Hardman
Darius Slayton
Tyler Johnson
Lavista Shenault
Jerry Jeudy

Free Agents:
MVS
Julio Jones (Cut) - LaFleur connection
Odell Beckham - We tried to get him....will we make a run again?
AJ Green
Jarvis Landry (Cut)
Will Fuller - We tried to get him....will we make a run again?
Keelan Cole
Tajaé Sharpe - LaFleur connection
Tre'quan Smith

I've just tried to compile a full list of WRs that might be in play in some shape for form. You know what, whilst chances are we won't find a #1 WR type there should be no excuses in finding some depth pieces.

• Like 1

Just wanna remind people that Brady ran an offensive system, for years, how it was meant to be ran and won more than anyone else in history with a WR room that would piss off a ton of QBs. Yes, I know they had TEs but, my point being, you run and trust the system, you can win. The system can make the players and MLF's system is one that does.

We're going to get fresh bodies in that room but it may not be who y'all want.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Just wanna remind people that Brady ran an offensive system, for years, how it was meant to be ran and won more than anyone else in history with a WR room that would piss off a ton of QBs. Yes, I know they had TEs but, my point being, you run and trust the system, you can win. The system can make the players and MLF's system is one that does.

That can't be right.  Even elite top 5 all time QB need stud WR to win.....at least that is what is being peddled by the masses

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

That can't be right.  Even elite top 5 all time QB need stud WR to win.....at least that is what is being peddled by the masses

Trading Davante and making Aaron run the system is a blessing in disguise. Turning him into an insanely talented game manager is the right move. No more ad libbing and predetermined reads. Run the god damn offense and trust your guys and coach.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

LOL

The Packers drafting according to their board or protocols (or whatever) is a yearly occurrence. Surprised some people feel the need to continually advise others of that...as if its somehow forgotten. 

I've no clue who they'll draft. I'd like them to draft a decent WR and seriously enhance our passing attack. Will they? Probably not. Just like every year.

34 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Trading Davante and making Aaron run the system is a blessing in disguise. Turning him into an insanely talented game manager is the right move. No more ad libbing and predetermined reads. Run the god damn offense and trust your guys and coach.

It's a sad state of affairs when we have to degrade the offensive talent - in order to run the offense.
Something essentially wrong about that and it makes me wonder about MLF. 

Just now, Leader said:

It's a sad state of affairs when we have to degrade the offensive talent - in order to run the offense.
Something essentially wrong about that and it makes me wonder about MLF. 

What? In what world did you get that outta what I said? The problem isn't MLF lol.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

What? In what world did you get that outta what I said? The problem isn't MLF lol.

I know who you're directing your comment to: AR
I'm the stupid one who feels MLF should have the stones to correct the problem.