2022 Combine Thread

Ragnarok

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Bah he won’t workout. So is he not getting measured at the combine either?

Kind of whatever to me but also would love to see his numbers. Just feels like he would have blown it up. 

Not sure on the latter. Seems like it’s just interviews.

11 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I feel like anyone skipping drills should have to give up their spot to someone else willing to participate.

3000% fact, there should be a reserve list of guys who know they could be called up at any time in the event a guy pulls out of the combine

Ryan Leaf just gained my respect.  He was on Rich Eisen's show and talked at great length about how his career started going off the rails.  This is a very interesting video where he is totally honest about how unprepared he was mentally and physically coming into the combine.  It's never easy to talk about your failures in life, and I really respected Ryan's honesty here.  His insights are helpful in looking at other prospects at draft time.  I hope he has a great career in broadcasting and everything else he does, because it seems like he learned a lot from his struggles.

• Like 1