2022 Combine Thread

Ragnarok

27 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

That is impressive no question, what did he give the person though a free T-shirt he got from the combine or something?   Really outstanding though no question about it.  

What did you give him?

9 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Mike Vick had 8 1/2" hands by the way. 

Yeah that’s literally the only thing they have in common. Weird point to make and cherry pick. And it’s not like Vick was the poster child for ball security.

29 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yeah that’s literally the only thing they have in common. Weird point to make and cherry pick. And it’s not like Vick was the poster child for ball security.

Maybe you should get over yourself, I was not making a point, it was a random comment about another QB with small hands.  But no I am comparing the best athlete to every play QB to Kenny Pickett, sure.  

Jim Druckenmiller has 11.25" hands the largest in NFL history, who gives a ****.

31 minutes ago, cp0k2 said:

What did you give him?

To who the poor?  Thousands sometimes yearly.  It is a question though, was that a T-shirt in a bag, not saying that is a bad thing, just curious as to what it was.  

1 minute ago, Ozzy said:

Maybe you should get over yourself, I was not making a point, it was a random comment about another QB with small hands.  But no I am comparing the best athlete to every play QB to Kenny Pickett, sure.  

Jim Druckenmiller has 11.25" hands the largest in NFL history, who gives a ****.

Calm down 

• Like 5