2022 Combine Thread

Ragnarok

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Watson round 1?

I wouldn't be surprised but I'm thinking round 2 yet. He had drops issues in college. Athleticism was never a question and he improved on the expectations I believe. Proving he fixed any issues with drops and he is a round 1 guy 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Christian Watson continues to boost his stock. Looked great at the Senior Bowl and has shown to be ab absolute freak of an athlete at the combine.

Khalil Shakir too. Pretty much all the fast senior bowl/shrine bowl guys did well in practices and our now helping this class run into history. Going to be 20 WR's taken in the first 3 rounds.

Edited by Jeezla

London, Burks, Olave, Wilson, Jameson Williams, Dotson, Watson, and Pickens could all legit be taken round 1. Then you have guys like Pierce, Bell, Metchie, Moore, Ross etc. 

Just an absolutely loaded class.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

London, Burks, Olave, Wilson, Jameson Williams, Dotson, Watson, and Pickens could all legit be taken round 1. Then you have guys like Pierce, Bell, Metchie, Moore, Ross etc. 

Just an absolutely loaded class.

"Absolutely loaded" is an understatement. If you need a WR, you're in luck!! Value will be insane this year. David Bell is a fantastic WR and his 40 time just gave him more value

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

"Absolutely loaded" is an understatement. If you need a WR, you're in luck!! Value will be insane this year. David Bell is a fantastic WR and his 40 time just gave him more value

I think I’m grinning ear to ear with any of like 9-10 guys at 33. That’s insane.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

I think I’m grinning ear to ear with any of like 9-10 guys at 33. That’s insane.

If the Jags go WR there, you could easily get a guy who goes top 12 in a standard class. Protect Lawrence at 1 then go WR at 2. I feel that's the best route and the value will be insane. Pretty excited for you guys here

Edited by BobbyPhil1781
  • Like 1