2022 Offseason Discussion

39 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Danny Shelton and Phil Taylor have scared me away from every drafting a DT in the 1st round ever again

In that case good news: we don't have first found picks for the foreseeable future anyway

Edited by dawgdish

14 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

with our history of drafting aside from the past 4 years we could probably say the same thing about every position. 

I would say the Browns are pretty good at drafting CBs, OL and TE . Haden/Ward/Newsome and even Greedy has been good at times. Then you have Thomas/Bitonio/Schwartz/Mack among others and Winslow/Njoku/Bryant have all been good whenever they have had to take a TE early.

Its just.....every other position outside of CB/OL/TE lol

The Browns are like 3 for 150 on drafting QB/DL/LB/WR in the first few rounds. 

Edited by AkronsWitness

5 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Danny Shelton and Phil Taylor have scared me away from every drafting a DT in the 1st round ever again

In fairness I thought they were both terrible picks at the time. It was a wrong person, not position. I do think some of these space clogs can be had mid rounds though.

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

In fairness I thought they were both terrible picks at the time. It was a wrong person, not position. I do think some of these space clogs can be had mid rounds though.

I really liked Phil Taylor. He blew up OLs. Unfortunately he couldn’t stay healthy and he got too deep into backfields. 

• Like 2