Rodgers reportedly coming back

Arthur Penske

7 minutes ago, Sandy said:

Easy. Instead of developing your own theories and opinions, you attempt to poke holes in the theories and opinions of those you generally disagree with by projecting your own insecurities back at them.

I could ask the same. I'll give you a hint on mine - it's not pro-Rodgers, per se.

You haven't been here long or read much if you don't think I've given opinions ;)

19 minutes ago, Laces Out said:

There's a lot in here who have Rodgers Derangement Syndrome (RDS). Some are also seemingly are obsessed with a gamblers fallacy of rolling the dice that is the future of uncertainty in NFL draft picks believing the grass is, or will be greener, even though there's plenty of teams year after year bumbling their drafts and always chasing - sometimes for decades - even just above average QB play.

Doesn't gambler's fallacy apply also to AR winning it all? I mean you could anyways

So what is the deal with his contract. Did he just take his salary this year, pay it as a bonus and spread it out over 3 years? Which would mean Rodgers could walk, scot free next year? 

If so, Gute, Ball and Murphy need to be fired. 

BTW, who has the better record next year: Seattle or Denver? My money is on Seattle. 

15 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Are we going to go through this the entire f***** year again. Some like Rodgers , some don’t. Hasn’t this been beaten to death enough. 

I for one, am going to continue to do my best to hurt the feelings of as many Rodgers stans as possible. 

24 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Are we going to go through this the entire f***** year again. Some like Rodgers , some don’t. Hasn’t this been beaten to death enough. 

.................and how about those who don't feel strongly about him either way, but think the smart move is to trade him ? It isn't just about like and dislike.

Edited by OneTwoSixFive
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

So what is the deal with his contract. Did he just take his salary this year, pay it as a bonus and spread it out over 3 years? Which would mean Rodgers could walk, scot free next year? 

If so, Gute, Ball and Murphy need to be fired. 

BTW, who has the better record next year: Seattle or Denver? My money is on Seattle. 

We are still waiting.

12 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Whoa! Thats on bold prediction bordering on crazy talk. 

Denver had the number 2 scoring defense last year and just had a major upgrade at QB. Both play in tough divisions. Seattle's schedule seems to be softer but last year three of the Seahawks wins came against the Jags, Texans, and Lions. You might recognize them as the three worst teams in the league. The Broncos O/U for wins might be double the Seahawks in Vegas.

Damn....I'll tell ya......I'm just really glad this is over!

The contract details matter....no doubt....and hopefully they get crafted in a way thats manageable and conducive to supporting a competitive roster without a ton of down / void years of dead cap hits.

Will we get over the hump in the Playoffs? Our bugga-boo? I cant say....but hope will spring eternal.

Regardless.....this AR **** is finally over.

3 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

Whoa! Thats on bold prediction bordering on crazy talk. 

Denver had the number 2 scoring defense last year and just had a major upgrade at QB. Both play in tough divisions. Seattle's schedule seems to be softer but last year three of the Seahawks wins came against the Jags, Texans, and Lions. You might recognize them as the three worst teams in the league. The Broncos O/U for wins might be double the Seahawks in Vegas.

That #2 scoring defense also lost its architect and Shelby Harris. We'll see what pieces they add, but I don't see RW being a savior there.

13 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

.................and how about those who don't feel strongly about him either way, but think the smart move is to trade him ? It isn't just about like and dislike.

Then my post wasn’t about you …?

Edited by Rainmaker90