Rodgers reportedly coming back

Arthur Penske

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I'm not excited about the monster deal, but I'm excited that Rodgers will never wear another uniform other than the green and gold. Completely unimportant in the grand scheme of things, but it's rare these days and makes me feel special inside.

Got the warm & fuzzies do ya?  :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jaire_Island said:

He just punched his ticket for 2nd SB.

By coming back he has altered his Karma initially was written to have Favre like Career. 

He altered it now and he will get second 2nd SB. 

Conversely, he will now have a nice comfortable contract so even though he may have the karma, he will no longer have that "Jordan Love was drafted I am insulted spite" to drive him.

Packers better draft another QB with their first this year to refuel that.

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I'm not excited about the monster deal, but I'm excited that Rodgers will never wear another uniform other than the green and gold. 

Completely unimportant in the grand scheme of things, but it's rare these days and makes me feel special inside.

I would say that's likely, but I'd also bet Rodgers has some kind of trade clause in this deal if he wants out considering the past couple seasons.

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

we need to trade for Dalton Schultz and sign Amari Cooper just for the lolz

Like I want to be clear…

If we don’t triple down on this move and make MONSTER skill position moves in free agency or trades, this will be the single dumbest decision in Packer history.

We have to challenge Aaron’s ego so hard for this upcoming postseason and have so much skill on offense that he will be embarrassed with zero excuses for having another dud playoff game.

• Like 4

I thought he was leaving. Thought it all lined up to: "It's time to move on...."
Oh well. Nobody ever said I knew what I was talking about.

Now - IF - we can pull this deal off without adding a ton of void years / dead cap hits to the end of it.......we might have gotten our "bridge to the new cap" QB.

Just now, Leader said:

I thought he was leaving. Thought it all lined up to: "It's time to move on...."
Oh well. Nobody ever said I knew what I was talking about.

Now - IF - we can pull this deal off without adding a ton of void years / dead cap hits to the end of it.......we might have gotten our "bridge to the new cap" QB.

Oh....last point......I'm god damned glad this **** is over.