Rodgers reportedly coming back

Arthur Penske

4 minutes ago, Norm said:

I want him to be like what's his face on Ted Lasso where he gets on TV but he doesn't really want to be there and he just cusses all the time and goes after all the other analysts personally. 

I feel like Rodgers will be more likely to just skype into the Manning Simucast, drink bourbon or tequila and reminisce with the boys as opposed to really adding anything to the game being played.

• Like 1

Just now, vegas492 said:

I feel like Rodgers will be more likely to just skype into the Manning Simucast, drink bourbon or tequila and reminisce with the boys as opposed to really adding anything to the game being played.

Once he's done playing and under NFL rules, he's more likely to Skype in like this with a hut full of his spirit buddies.

chong.gif

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Once he's done playing and under NFL rules, he's more likely to Skype in like this with a hut full of his spirit buddies.

chong.gif

I’d the in for that mess, until the poetry started, that’s when I tap out.

4 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

He doesn't need the money, but he needs the adulation. 

I think this is one of the largest fallacies there is about Aaron. Once he retires I don't think we'll hear from him at all save for a reunion here and there. I think he wants nothing to do with the spotlight and only uses as leverage to benefit himself when he needs it. No need for leverage as a retiree, think he'll just chill in Cali. My guess is if you do hear from him, it will be in the world of music and not sports, think he already has a record label he said he wants to put way more time into some day.

33 minutes ago, Refugee said:

I’d the in for that mess, until the poetry started, that’s when I tap out.

He'd totally be the guy with an acoustic guitar, 3 bad cords and an original song to sing.  

The Belushi character should be society.

KindheartedPastAnteater-max-1mb.gif

1 hour ago, JordanLoveFTW said:

Bluofearth’s instagram followers going up. She already had 75k hippy followers. She’s up in the 80s now. I half expected a bigger jump. 

I would have assumed it would triple