Aaron Rodgers Extended

Abe56

Awesome deal for Rodgers. šŸ‘

Why does paying him $50M a year help sign Adams as the highest paid WR in the NFL like he deserves to be, I'm curious?

Or was the master GB plan all this time to spend $77-80M a year (1/3 of the cap) on Two Players?

Surely Adams isn't signing for less then Hopkins 27, right? Or was all this talk by Aaron about getting Adams paid just fluff for himself?

45 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Makes me wonder,Ā what is Loveā€™s trade value?Ā 
Ā 

He hasnā€™t looked great in limited play time, but Rodgers didnā€™t either in his first two or three seasons. Kinda funny a first round pick with really no opportunities thus far is worth probably a 3rd at this point.Ā Ā 

He's probably worth about Josh Rosen was worth, and if I'm remembering correctly, I think Arizona got a 2nd rounder for him.

15 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

Plenty enough of eggs to egg the bears hopes and dreams for the next few seasons .

I don't know about that.Ā  Justin Fields is probably going to be pretty good.Ā  It may take another year for him, but it won't be long before this Bears team is not the one everybody is so used to seeing, with no QB and just a great defense.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I don't know about that.Ā  Justin Fields is probably going to be pretty good.Ā  It may take another year for him, but it won't be long before this Bears team is not the one everybody is so used to seeing, with no QB and just a great defense.

Too early to guess really. Not anything to go off of outside of a few good plays and very nitpicky stats vs his qb competitionĀ 

Just now, Ty21 said:

Too early to guess really. Not anything to go off of outside of a few good plays and very nitpicky stats vs his qb competitionĀ 

The thing that helps the Pack is that this is a lousy draft class for QB's.Ā  Love is probably as good as most of the new ones coming in at this point, but that isn't saying much.

9 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

The thing that helps the Pack is that this is a lousy draft class for QB's.Ā  Love is probably as good as most of the new ones coming in at this point, but that isn't saying much.

Hey if Malik Willis truly is a Jay Cutler type, heā€™s gonna light the league on fireĀ 

Rodgers got so scared to play in AFC, i can understand him staying in NFC.Ā 

But Packers fans really.....you are supporting one of the worst unlikable QB in the NFL.

He doesn't care about the city, the team, all he does is care about himself.Ā 

Even if he's a great QB, i wouldn't support him if i were a packers fan...

Ā 

A positive to take of this: if Rodgers starts to fall off any time in the next four years, his retention cost them a ton in cap space, which restricts their ability to fix roster issues and they miss out on trade capital for him. I kinda prefer keeping him around a couple more years and testing fateĀ against Chicago than gifting them potentially 3 first round picks, 2 2nds, etc. to build for the future.Ā 

• Like 1