Aaron Rodgers Extended

Abe56

1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

He's probably worth about Josh Rosen was worth, and if I'm remembering correctly, I think Arizona got a 2nd rounder for him.

I’m saying less than that. 

4th-ish. If GB can get more than that, I’m impressed 

Just now, wwhickok said:

I agree with that, but he is also in large part Why they've failed to get over the hump since his 1 SB win.

Are you insinuating they would be better off without him?  Because love him or hate him...he is still the most important part of that team.

Most QBs, even great ones, are lucky to make a single SB.   People's views have been distorted due to Brady's insane success.

Rodgers himself has had some postseason failures, but coaching and other parts of those teams have failed too.

• Like 1

Rodgers finds yet another way to be a complete turd on the contract details. He can't help himself.

It is a fact that he is accepting a reworked or extended contract and its 99% likely an extension or the math does not help as much, otherwise they could not franchise tag Davante Adams.

He is also going to be the highest paid QB (98.5% certain IMO) because his EGO is the only thing that matters to him.

The Packers and his teammates may burn like a bonfire to him but his narcissism is one of those stars that makes the sun look like a marble. 

Overthecap will have his contract soon (by the start of the league year) no matter how he lies about it.

Edited by SkippyX
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, 43M said:

Are you insinuating they would be better off without him?  Because love him or hate him...he is still the most important part of that team.

Most QBs, even great ones, are lucky to make a single SB.   People's views have been distorted due to Brady's insane success.

Rodgers himself has had some postseason failures, but coaching and other parts of those teams have failed too.

No. I am saying I'm glad we didn't trade for him. 

ARod continues to get what he want. He better win. Its no longer about regular season stats or individual awards. The Packers have bent over backwards for ARod so the pressure is on him even more to deliver. No excuses or exceptions. Cant talk about what he dont have bc when you ask for all that money it limits what the Packers can do to give you the pieces you want. No talk about vaccines or covid toe or anything like that. The only thing ARod need to do now is take the Packers to the Superbowl and be the team that raises the trophy and is holding the victory parade. So good for ARod for getting what he want, Ill never criticize a player for getting his money but now he has to deliver the ultimate prize and thats a Superbowl. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, 43M said:

You'd be suprised how many Packers fans are delusional enough to believe we have a better chance at winning a ring with Jordan Love rather than Aaron Rodgers.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, StatKing said:

You'd be suprised how many Packers fans are delusional enough to believe we have a better chance at winning a ring with Jordan Love rather than Aaron Rodgers.

All you have to do is read the Packers sub forum each year when they lose in the playoffs. 

5 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Russ is next with the Seahawks. These guys were never going to go anywhere, especially Rodgers. He's just a huge drama queen and loves attention.

Denver has got to be feeling this bad. What's next for them? They either pay big for Mitch Trubisky, or move up in the draft to get Malik Willis/Kenny Pickett, right?

😍

4 hours ago, jrry32 said:

At the Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards?

Y'all sleeping on the Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards bruh.

4 hours ago, paul-mac said:

They won’t get anything close to a Darnold return. Darnold had at least done something in the NFL. I mean he wasn’t great, but Love has done absolutely nothing, his team don’t believe in him and he played like garbage in spot duty.

I put his value at like a 5th rounder. 

Darnold was trash in Jersey. Love is better. I don't know what that makes him worth, but I'm sure at least a third, probably a second or close to pick 32 even. The Packers have no reason to trade him without a decent return. He's signed cheap. 

• Like 1