2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

1 minute ago, P_locniners said:

100% in on this. Good corner and wouldn’t have to break the bank, also familiar with the scheme. Question is, would he play outside or would he kick in and replace K. Williams? If he plays outside, I would still be In the market for a cost effective nickel 

Yes! im in on this as well!

17 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

Not sure how legit this is but I'd be down for it. Him getting released just to keep Beathard on the roster never sat well with me.

I remember someone being pretty upset by letting Reed go, can't remember who though. 

16 minutes ago, P_locniners said:

100% in on this. Good corner and wouldn’t have to break the bank, also familiar with the scheme. Question is, would he play outside or would he kick in and replace K. Williams? If he plays outside, I would still be In the market for a cost effective nickel 

I'm preeeeeeeeeeeetty sure that Seattle had him on the outside last year, but I'm not 100% 

I've heard Dante Fowler's name brought up a number of times around here, but how would you guys feel about Lorenzo Carter in FA. I think that'd fit our under-the-radar D-Lineman signing to a T. I loved Carter coming out of UGA and I think he'd really flourish in our system as a pass rusher. 

Edited by GW21

Just now, GW21 said:

I've heard Dante Fowler's name brought up a number of times around here, but how would you guys feel about Lorenzo Carter in FA. I think that'd fit our under-the-radar D-Lineman signing to a T. Love Carter coming out of UGA and I think he'd really flourish in our system as a pass rusher. 

Forge's  fantastic shadow draft pick 49er Lorenzo Carter you mean. 

FFSDP4LC for short. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Forge's  fantastic shadow draft pick 49er Lorenzo Carter you mean. 

FFSDP4LC for short. 

Ahh, yes. The ol' FFSDP4LC. Classic @Forge maneuver. I do think he'd be a great piece to bring in even if you did draft him. Hopefully we can get one of these guys on more than a 1 year contract one of these days so we don't have to keep repeating this exercise. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

I actually thought it may have been you, but couldn't say for sure. 

Felt like he was getting groomed to replace K'wuan. Looked pretty good when he had to step-in and start against play the Falcons in 2019. Then we tried to play hide 'n' seek with him on the waiver wire and the Hawks snatched him up.