Broncos sign DE Randy Gregory (5 years, $70M)

RaidersAreOne

Jerry going to take power away from his idiot son? Randy was one of his pets. He helped him over the years and based on reports it was a major reason Randy was willing to take less money. He felt that he owed it to Jerry for standing by him. Then here come Stephen Jones...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ACO said:

Jerry going to take power away from his idiot son? Randy was one of his pets. He helped him over the years and based on reports it was a major reason Randy was willing to take less money. He felt that he owed it to Jerry for standing by him. Then here come Stephen Jones...

Stephen did Jerry a favor. He’s not worth it. 

4 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

14 mil a year for 6 sacks and unable to stay on the field?

He's a crappy person too. 

He just quit on the same Dallas Cowboys Franchise who refused to quit on him (despite multiple and I mean multiple NFL league suspensions).

Dallas is better off without a person like him inside of their locker room...

Apparently Randy is liking tweets about how Cowboys might have wanted insurance that if he was suspended again that his money wouldn't be guaranteed. I like Randy. I think he has worked hard to improve himself and has grown a lot. I wish him well. I will not speak ill of him at all. 

Just now, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

He's a crappy person too. 

He just quit on the same Dallas Cowboys Franchise who refused to quit on him (despite multiple and I mean multiple NFL league suspensions).

Dallas is better off without a person like him inside of their locker room...

Dude just stop. I'm not even a Gregory fan but you keep spewing this nonsense as if you know. Which you don't. 

Gregory is going to a state where most of his suspension issues, is legal. Marijuana is now allowed in the NFL. Let it go!

He didn't quit on Dallas, he was going to except less money to remain a Cowboy but Stephen Jones got cute and tried to play dirty at the 11th hour right before he signed apparently. He should give them or him the🖕.

• Like 3

Gregory is a much better DE than he’s been given credit here. He loves football, works extremely hard and is highly intelligent (yeah..bUt hE’s a wEEder!)

Glad he’s getting paid but also kinda glad he’s out of Dallas. There’s certain players you just get tired of hearing about. Maybe some of it wasn’t his fault anymore, but the media just wouldn’t let it go.  He’ll be accepted better in a place like Denver if he plays as well as I think he will. 

Im also glad that Jerry is mad at his doofus son, Stephen.  

Edited by ///mcompact
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I'll be honest, Dallas fans were all over getting him resigned but I never understood exactly why. He is a solid player, but this is a big bag for a "solid" guy.

Cowboys get worse = me happy though.

Would it have anything to do with him splitting time with Parsons and with a full time position would post better raw stats?

Either way, seems like a bit of a gamble but apparently George Paton loved his upside. Chandler Jones was going to be too expensive and Von is looking to sign back in LA so Gregory was it.

Edited by AkronsWitness