Ms. Marvel - Disney+ - June 8th - First Trailer

Acgott

6 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

@ET80 is that not the policy?

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/guidelines/

If anyone sees another member violating these rules, please send a PM to a moderator or the webmaster. Do not respond to them. Be especially careful not to respond to personal attacks, name calling, and flames. When sending the PM make sure you include the URL of the topic in question.

• Like 2

Just now, Malfatron said:

I hope Ms marvel is less OP.

I like it when protogonists struggle.

Thats the issue i have with superman, who i dont find to be interesting at all

best to see that struggle for sure, makes it way easier to relate.

I've come around on Superman a bit, I think it's just different math for him.
Like it's all mental for the most part, that dilemma of being a living god.
It's way tougher to mine, and it isn't always done well. But can see way more interesting stories for doing that sort of character right.

• Like 1

Just now, ET80 said:

If anyone sees another member violating these rules, please send a PM to a moderator or the webmaster. Do not respond to them. Be especially careful not to respond to personal attacks, name calling, and flames. When sending the PM make sure you include the URL of the topic in question.

Fair enough, we do things a bit different on the Packers Board where I post the most. 

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I hope Ms marvel is less OP.

I like it when protogonists struggle.

Thats the issue i have with superman, who i dont find to be interesting at all

I think Superman when done well is inspiring as hell. It's just not often done well.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Going to be interesting how they shift her origin. Seem to be going a totally new direction for the Inhuman route.
She seems roughly in the same power tier though. Seems like they just went Green Lantern -esque projections of her embiggening powers over the Reed Richardsy stretching.

Yeah, it’s sucks that Inhumans bombed so badly especially since they set it up nicely in AOS in my opinion.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Go easy on Alex ET, I don’t think he meant to violate forums rules.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

I think Superman when done well is inspiring as hell. It's just not often done well.

I like when superman tricked the villains in superman 2.

I also liked the part of justice league when superman was originally fighting with the other members.

Thats about it for me

1 minute ago, Xenos said:

Yeah, it’s sucks that Inhumans bombed so badly especially since they set it up nicely in AOS in my opinion.

I was gonna finally give it a go and was reminded how poorly that was done ha.
It's a tough one to do but could've been cool, just ahead of it's time...would've fit in well as a Disney+ thing and getting Marvel Studios behind it (with that budget too)

I have to wonder if her powers will shift in the future or the bracelets are just kinda translating the power she has dormant.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Damn, that was really good.

Its too bad that the current DC version of him is basically pulverizing a city

The 90s animated show was pretty good and faithful.

• Like 1