Forum wide Current Mock Draft-Discussion Thread

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I basically am out on the position at this point. Its like fantasy...one i get to a certain point, you just pretty much wait until the end because they are all interchangeable. 

That is why it was QB and TE were my first 2 offensive priorities. There is a handful of elite talents and then a bunch of JAGS

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

That is why it was QB and TE were my first 2 offensive priorities. There is a handful of elite talents and then a bunch of JAGS

Thats why I made my first priority a 21 year old who has played 3.5 games in 2 years. 

Elite Talent!!!!! 

• Like 1

I do think Henry is overrated but yeah, I'd consider him better than Fant. And this is probably the right range for Henry as well. I was considering him with my next pick but now that he's gone I'm probably gonna wait a few rounds before I start thinking about TE again.

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Hunter Henry is much, much better than Fant.

Noah Fant had more catches and yardage last year in a dumpster fire offense with one of the worst starting QBs in the league than Henry has ever had in his five NFL seasons. EDIT: The same is true of Fant's previous season, lol.

Now, granted, it involved abysmal efficiency and much fewer touchdowns, but again, dumpster fire offense with one of the worst starting QBs in the league.

Edited by Blue
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

Noah Fant had more catches and yardage last year in a dumpster fire offense with one of the worst starting QBs in the league than Henry has ever had in his five NFL seasons. EDIT: The same is true of Fant's previous season, lol.

Now, granted, it involved abysmal efficiency and much fewer touchdowns, but again, dumpster fire offense with one of the worst starting QBs in the league.

Henry is better in the red zone, excellent in the short to intermediate range, and his blocking is infinitely better than Fant.

Let's not forget that Henry was in an offense that threw the ball 3 times in a game.  And they weren't playing from behind most every game, unlike Denver.

Fant is more athletic for sure, but in an actual offense, I take Henry every time.