Forum wide Current Mock Draft-Discussion Thread

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Honestly I was doing it for the lulz until I realize my partner in crime is an AFC fan who likes running backs. He is basically my polar opposite. Yin and Yang. 

i was curious on the second running back before filling out half the starters

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

i was curious on the second running back before filling out half the starters

Is the voting going to be done in here? 

Honestly there is basically two trains of thoughts in these. 1 - build the most solid team regardless of name. 2 - build the team with the most big names so that its easy for more people to know your team. 

Also, the two RB thing is *quite* as bad as it seems. Ive been saying for years that Zeke would make the best FB the NFL has seen since Alscott. 

28 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Honestly there is basically two trains of thoughts in these. 1 - build the most solid team regardless of name. 2 - build the team with the most big names so that its easy for more people to know your team. 

Also, the two RB thing is *quite* as bad as it seems. Ive been saying for years that Zeke would make the best FB the NFL has seen since Alscott. 

Just run double RB out of shotgun.

15 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Drinking pints at the Kings Head in Londin tonight but i should be able to reup my big board later

Edit: although, its still intact

Probably says more about me than you all

You Sound Like Youre From London GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im more interested in eaglepetes madden sim because i cant expect normies to understand my genious of a team

Just now, Malfatron said:

Im more interested in eaglepetes madden sim because i cant expect normies to understand my genious of a team

Me too. It should be fun. I'll sim a season and post the results. Then I'll play my team for a couple seasons in franchise mode

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Me too. It should be fun. I'll sim a season and post the results. Then I'll play my team for a couple seasons in franchise mode

I'mma laugh so hard if it's the 8 NFL divisions and 3 of 4 from each them are the FF teams and the random computer extras with like John David Booty at QB or whatever each wins the divisions with 2800 passing yards 14 TDs and 28 INT.

Just now, Trojan said:

I'mma laugh so hard if it's the 8 NFL divisions and 3 of 4 from each them are the FF teams and the random computer extras with like John David Booty at QB or whatever each wins the divisions with 2800 passing yards 14 TDs and 28 INT.

this will likely happen lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

That's why I felt it was smarter to do exhibitions instead of the "season." Stats and injuries from non-league games (the 8 non-draft teams) will cause misrepresentations IMO.

you can force win them so everyone goes undefeated vs none picked teams