9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wants it more

• Ben McAdoo's Blue Bombers
    • Kyle Shanahan's ForgotToRunAganns
    • Jim Tomsula's Pizza Doughnuts
    • Chip Kelly's FastAsHellies
    • Mike Dingleberry's Scary Cherries

14 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

I'd guess it's a durability question. Otherwise, he's good, imo.

Durability is one. I also think that the slimmed down Hyde is better than the previous version. He didn't have any real breakaway or long speed which limited the ceiling he had. I think that he's faster and shiftier now. 

Just now, Forge said:

Durability is one. I also think that the slimmed down Hyde is better than the previous version. He didn't have any real breakaway or long speed which limited the ceiling he had. I think that he's faster and shiftier now. 

I still don't think he has a whole lot of breakaway speed. What's his career longest? 35 yards? 

Just now, Forge said:

sounds about right, yeah.. 

Just now, rudyZ said:

Did he pee in a cup after that one?

Wouldn't doubt it lol. I did a big whole write up on him before the season started. Before this year he only had something like 7 runs over 20 yards in his entire career, and I think that almost half of them came in one game (against the Jets). It definitely wasn't part of his game, whch is why I was amenable to letting him go. But I like this slimmer Hyde. He's a better running back than he was coming into the season. 

Archived