Rams sign WR Allen Robinson to a 3 year deal

TheRealMcCoy

2 minutes ago, Riftty said:

Na, we needed this. Look how we almost lost the SB when OBJ went down. We need a deep WR room especially with woods and obj coming back from ACL

I agree with this to an extent. But the issue wasn't that we just lost OBJ. It was OBJ, Woods, and Higbee. And add in the fact the ground game was nonexistent. Most offenses cannot build a roster to overcome that. 

• Like 2

Just now, diehardlionfan said:

I’m thrilled for LA but so far the Lions have been quiet.

They have, although I get it. We're not in a position where splurging in FA makes any sort of sense, in my opinion. I love the Chark signing, and I'm good with a few other reasonable deals before adding a few key pieces in the draft.

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

They have, although I get it. We're not in a position where splurging in FA makes any sort of sense, in my opinion. I love the Chark signing, and I'm good with a few other reasonable deals before adding a few key pieces in the draft.

I understand also but they really need to address safety and LB. 

12 minutes ago, diehardlionfan said:

I understand also but they really need to address safety and LB. 

I think re-signing Anzalone might be how they address LB before the Draft. Same with Walker and safety. Although, I'd have liked to see them do more. One smart move I think the Lions could make would be trading for LB Dre Greenlaw. The 49ers have an embarrassment of riches at ILB and are reportedly willing to move him. His range and cover skills would fill a hole.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Excellent addition. 

Matthew Stafford will make him as elite as Cooper Kupp because Allen Robinson wasn't the same with Bears QBs and Cooper Kupp wasn't Cooper Kupp before Matthew Stafford.

A+ addition. 

I like how far Stafford has risen. It went from "the guy is barely a top 20 QB and can't win a playoff game" to "this guy makes WRs elite" in one season. (Not complaining.)