Packers trade WR Davante Adams to the Raiders

deltarich87

15 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Gotta say, I would have never guessed that Davante's life long dream was to play for a franchise that's arguably been bottom 3 in the league the past 20 years and with the 4th best QB in his own division, rather than with one of the greatest quarterbacks ever on a contender

He's from Palo Alto, which is ~40 minutes from Oakland.

9 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Adams' agents adroitly used the Packers $$ offers to drive up the contract with the Raiders
Gute then shopped the Raiders trade offers at the combine to drive up the draft compensation

Rodgers was fully apprised - and Adams' imminent departure was part of his deliberations around Retire/Packers/Trade

So the Packers and Adams leveraged each other to each get more of what they wanted: draft picks and money

All at the expense of the Raiders.

I can dig it

Just now, NFLGURU said:

I expect one of those first rd picks the Packers have will be traded.  Don't know if it will be up or down but one will be traded.

A joke on Twitter is they're gonna package one or both picks to move up to select a QB  :)

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

I wasnt making an argument. I've stated for quite some time how I felt about GBs passing attack. I posted Cowherd's opinion for your consideration. You dont like it have the balls to tell him directly. Dont argue his points though (or with) me.

I'm not going to bother to reply to him because it's not worth my energy to reply or follow him. His job is to make bad takes and get folks to share them/reply to them. Because ratings.

I know your whole thing is "share all the things" but if you share said bad takes or bad pundits, expect pushback. Similar to whenever Michael Rodney's garbage gets shared by that one guy who may or may not actually be Michael Rodney.

1 minute ago, Striker said:

I'm not going to bother to reply to him because it's not worth my energy to reply or follow him. His job is to make bad takes and get folks to share them/reply to them. Because ratings.

I know your whole thing is "share all the things" but if you share said bad takes or bad pundits, expect pushback. Similar to whenever Michael Rodney's garbage gets shared by that one guy who may or may not actually be Michael Rodney.

You're like a bad penny. Let me take care of that.