Davante Adams trade, signed for 5 years 141 mil

101Raider

Stunned. I did not think this could happen. And to happen for only a 1st and 2nd pick is unreal. Pay him all the money, I don't care!

Ziegler has done more for this franchise in 48 hours than Mayock/Gruden did in 4 years. Incredible. 

Team should be fun to watch and Carr really has no excuses anymore. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Have to wonder what the ripple effect is now.

Carr certainly gets extended. But what happens with Renfrow and Waller? Can't pay them all right?

I think you can. It sounds like we still have room now as Jones’ contract isn’t too much this year. And then we have the post-June money - which stands to be about £20mil. 

It is possible to make it stretch for all - I’m not sure they will. If I had to guess, I think they will extend Carr and Renfrow and wait for Waller.

3 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Have to wonder what the ripple effect is now.

Carr certainly gets extended. But what happens with Renfrow and Waller? Can't pay them all right?

Man unless Carr took the sweetheart of sweetheart deals I’m guessing Waller is the odd man but the cap isn’t real right ? Waller has no excuse to not put up Julius Thomas like td numbers when he was with Mr.Omaha 

• Like 1

It’s all about how far do you want to kick the can down the road. Great teams kick that can till the can is at the end of the road. Cap is only going up. Mark has real money to use now which is so key in these big signings because it helps lower the cap number. 

2 hours ago, Devilshark69 said:

Great move, the player and the chemistry are huge. OT hole is obvious. Lol. All the raiderdamuses need to chill, lmao! Everybody wants everybody to eat crow? I’m right, you’re wrong! SMH! We’re ALL fu*cking RAIDER NATION!  Have an awesome weekend! .....now back to our regular programming? Lmfao! 
btw, haven’t been posting due to spending time with my new smokin hot girlfriend. Lol! However this move demanded something!!👍👍😈

For real ****s annoying. As many time guys are wrong they love to pump up when they’re right lol idgaf about being right or wrong about an opinion, I just wanna win babbbbby!!!!!

• Like 1