Deshaun Watson is a Cleveland Brown

brownie man

6 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

You guys arent a prison colony?

šŸ˜ŠšŸ„°šŸ˜

This guy gets it.Ā 

Now if you can see we're a prison colony...and that The United States almost solely funds NATO...stay tuned for part two in the O.T. thread.

Also,

Ā 

TL;DR Down Under can be Big Ben and America is Deshaun. Let's not limit ourselves here.

Ā 

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

IĀ honestly have no idea what youā€™re talking about.Ā You know how many PMs I get in a day? You also understand I have a job, family and life away from this forum?

I forget to respond at times - holy ****, I overlook responding to things that have no real bearing or relevance to my day at large. Must mean I hate you, I guess.

Iā€™m going to guess like 5.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

my qb.Ā 
Ā 

also my LB and CB

I was just coming here to post this šŸ˜‚Ā 

I swear half the time Greg Newsome looks like a little kid šŸ˜‚Ā 

Man I need that jacket Deshaun has on šŸ‘€ that thing is CLEANĀ 

Via WikipediaĀ 

Ā 

NFL records[edit]

• Highest career completion percentage: 67.8%[141]
  • Most passing touchdowns in a single game by a rookie quarterback: 5 (tied withĀ Ray Buivid,Ā Matthew Stafford,Ā Jameis WinstonĀ andĀ Daniel Jones)[142]
  • Most passing touchdowns in a calendar month by a rookie quarterback: 16[72]
  • Most passing touchdowns by a rookie quarterback in one half: 4 (tied withĀ Marcus MariotaĀ andĀ Jameis Winston) (Week 5, 2017)[143]
  • First player in NFL history to pass for 400+ yards, throw 4+ TD passes, and rush for 50+ yards in a single game. (Week 8, 2017)[144]
  • First player in NFL history with multiple 5 passing touchdown games within his first 2 seasons: 2
  • First player in NFL history to have 4,000+ passing yards, 25+ passing touchdowns, 500+ rushing yards and 5 rushing touchdowns in a single season
  • Fastest player in NFL history to have 6,500+ passing yards and 500+ rushing yards (26 games)
  • Fastest player in NFL history to have 50 passing touchdowns and 10 rushing touchdowns (27 games)
  • First quarterback with back-to-back games with at least 375 passing yards and 35 rushing yards
  • Most passing touchdowns by a rookie in a 7-game span in NFL history: 19[144]
  • Most passing touchdowns by a rookie in a 5-game span in NFL history: 18[145]
  • Longest streak of games with 3 or more passing touchdowns by a rookie in NFL history: 4[146]
  • Most games with at least 375 passing yards and 40 rushing yards in NFL history: 3 (tied withĀ Steve Young)
  • Most passing touchdowns for a quarterback through his first six career games: 15
  • First rookie with two games of 300+ passing yards and 40+ rushing yards in a season
  • First rookie to produce 5+ touchdowns in consecutive games
  • Most completions with a perfect passer rating: 28
  • Most attempts with a perfect passer rating: 33 (tied withĀ Jared Goff)[147]

8 hours ago, pscottdai said:

you trying to convince yourself or someone else ?Ā 

Just trying into show people what weā€™re getting. So much of the conversation has been non football related.Ā 
Ā 

Showing some achievements could help remind people weā€™re getting a superstarĀ 

23 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Predictably terrible press conferenceĀ 

32 minutes ago, DawgX said:

This press conference is... kinda awkward.

I thought it went as well as it could have.Ā 
Ā 

To expect anything more besides awkwardness I think was unrealistic.Ā 
Ā 

Berry and Stefanski are the right ones to handle this.Ā 

• Like 1