DC Movie Universe

devils1854

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

Gal Gadot worked for me.  Cavil I think is a boring actor.  Sorry but Ben Affleck was a terrible casting as Batman.  He doesn't inhabit the character at all to me.  Even in the suit I'm just like, that's Ben Affleck.  

Even if you believe Cavill is a boring actor, so what?    Superman/Clark Kent arent extremely charismatic characters anyway.    Cavill is a solid actor with a ton of charm....and when his character was written well, he pulled Superman off very well.    

17 minutes ago, 43M said:

Not really.   Bale was obviously really good for the Nolan-verse, but Affleck was much closer to what Batman is supposed to be....aside from the killing, which wasnt his call.   Bale had much much much better directing.

I liked Bale more overall, but it wouldve been nice to see Affleck get a trilogy with good direction.

Ya I don't agree at all.  Affleck was terrible.  

5 hours ago, 43M said:

Not really.   Bale was obviously really good for the Nolan-verse, but Affleck was much closer to what Batman is supposed to be....aside from the killing, which wasnt his call.   Bale had much much much better directing.

I liked Bale more overall, but it wouldve been nice to see Affleck get a trilogy with good direction.

Bale's Batman killed multiple people, including 2 of his most famous rogues.

Edit: after re-reading I see that wasn't really your point. But still...wanted to make it clear that Bale (and Keaton) also killed people.

Edited by seminoles1
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I have no problem with Ben Affleck and I don't have a problem with him as Batman. Two sides of the coin - he got an unfair shake with terrible movies, whereas the overrated Batman (Bale) got propped up with good movies. 

Dude Ben Affleck is garbage.

4 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Wut

Affleck is an excellent actor lol. Batfleck, for me, blows Bale out of the water.

I don't know if I'd go this far but there is absolutely an argument BvS Batfleck is the best on screen Batman.