DC Movie Universe

devils1854

On 2/21/2019 at 2:14 PM, seminoles1 said:

Yeah, Jonathan's death just didn't hit for me at all. Badly mishandled that.

The damage from the ships and the terraforming I was fine with; it was the punch fest that Superman and Zod had afterwards that was way over the top. They destroyed, like, 11 buildings just by themselves.

I love the movie, but definitely flawed and can see why others wouldn't like it as much.

I thought the destruction at the end was well done and I enjoyed it. This wasnt Clark that had full mastery of his powers and he was fighting beings on par with himself. So I can give him a pass for wrecking sh!t in the story. 

On 3/1/2019 at 11:51 AM, Jakuvious said:

I kind of think they might be getting close to making that happen. No Robbie or Smith in SS2, and it's been described as kind of a reboot. Affleck out as Batman and they're clearly going to pretend none of that was a thing. New Joker, and while it hasn't been described as a replacement I'm sure part of that is to make people forget Leto. I don't think the Leto Joker movie will ever happen. Cavill's Superman is really the only thing they haven't done any official type of move on from, but he's also the part of those 4 movies I'd most want to keep anyway.

I do wonder if they try to introduce a new Batman in the new Joker movie coming out. 

50 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

I do wonder if they try to introduce a new Batman in the new Joker movie coming out. 

Pretty sure the movie takes place in the 80s, and that Bruce is just a child.   

I dont think its likely to be connected to the Batman movies....but who the hell knows with WB.

14 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

He'd be a better Jon Stewart, but Elba in any role is a big get.

Yeah, I was really hoping they would get him as Jon Stewart.

Maybe they can get Michael B Jordan for that.

1 hour ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Yeah, I was really hoping they would get him as Jon Stewart.

Maybe they can get Michael B Jordan for that.

But his name is already being thrown around for Superman. No, not Clark, Val Zod, relax. xD He could play Val regardless of if Cavill stays or goes (which I honestly wouldn't blame him at this point if he leaves, especially with his Witcher obligations/schedule). 

Edited by KManX89

21 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

But his name is already being thrown around for Superman. No, not Clark, Val Zod, relax. xD He can play Val regardless of if Cavill stays or goes (which I honestly wouldn't blame him at this point if he leaves, especially with his Witcher obligations/schedule). 

pretty sure Cavill said he is done with Supes. Why can't MBJ play Clark Kent's Superman? I mean, I know this is a can of worms but the dude is literally an alien, does it matter?

20 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

pretty sure Cavill said he is done with Supes. Why can't MBJ play Clark Kent's Superman? I mean, I know this is a can of worms but the dude is literally an alien, does it matter?

Identity politics aside, they can avoid that whole controversy altogether by simply having him play an alternate reality Superman which MBJ himself said this is what he wants. And they've denied rumors of Cavill leaving, though it remains very much up in the air.

Edited by KManX89
  • Like 1